Autor recenzji: Firefox user 14621778
Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 14621778, 2 miesiące temu
It's functional and there are a lot of things to like, but the UI is terrible right now. Trying to import from lastpass csv and it fails. Importing directly with my credentials creates a separate "Imported ___" vaults with incomplete portions from notes and websites with weird URL's. Trying to get 1P to add a website sometimes won't let me do it unless I leave the last character off my password, then the "add to 1pass" options pops up and i then have to manually add the last character before saving the new login. Overall just doesn't work nearly as well as it's counterparts.
Odpowiedź autoraData: miesiąc temu
We’re sorry to hear you had a rocky start with using 1Password 8. If you could reach out to our team at email@example.com, we'd be happy to work with you to resolve the issues you're experiencing.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 13947070, 2 godziny temuStopped working! Total mess. No forms are filled in at all anymore, anywhere.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 17830122, 13 godzin temuDid work like breeze previously, but last couple of months a lot of issues. Sometimes it works, sometimes I doesn't even allow me to choose a login to auto-fill in the browser. Complete random behaviour
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17160267, 2 dni temuUsers get pushed to buy monthly subscipton - they even stopped the "classic extension" this is a pure rippoff - I switched to "Lastpass" its open source and free!
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: jms, 2 dni temuVersion 2.8.1 is completely broken for me. It's incredible how unstable this extension is. Sometimes it works perfectly for weeks, but then it's completely broken again. Unacceptable for a paid tool.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Firefox user 17821476, 6 dni temuBarely usable. Constantly not syncing with browser, so I can't add a password in the app and then use it in the browser. Tried lock/unlock, no luck. Have to force quit both my browser and the app just to get it to recognize the change/update. No "Force Sync" option. Last several times that I attempted to "Save in 1Password" a login, the attempt to save it fails. Have to put it in, manually, to the app. Then - you guessed it - the browser has no clue about the addition. Lots of force quits, all over again. It's a nice system, WHEN IT WORKS, but the issue is that it doesn't. Moving to something else.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: BS0D, 7 dni temu1P used to be the best for me. Just can't get the extension to work with 1password 7 anmore. Hasn't worked for months and can't find a get-around.
Given the new business model and obligation to synch on unknown servers, I'm moving to Bitwarden which is open source and much more reliable than this.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 17812330, 12 dni temuMonstrous and confusing pain to transfer after upgrade. 6 months of unusablity. forced to keep information old old computer.After this , post it notes look good. Cannot migrate or retrieve backed up data with proper passwords . overwrites FF password file. Horrible experience that has taken me a week to simply get bare functions returned. They do not respond to help contacts. Happy with it for 10 years , then their wheels fell off, needless complexity and unneeded "features"
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 14345449, 14 dni temuこのパスワード管理ツールはとても役に立ちます。Mac、Windows、iPhoneなど、どのブラウザーでも動作する点が非常にありがたいです。
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 13164952, 17 dni temuLots of issues with filling generated passwords and saving these in 1Password.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17719339, 20 dni temuGenerally works ok, but there's a big issue when generating new passwords for new entries where the modal gets stuck open. It doesn't close when hitting Save, and doesn't save the entry, which means you have to go and manually add each new site.