Ocena: 4/5Autor: blackpepper74, 10 miesięcy temu
I am actually enjoying the new 1p 8 and even paid for it. The feature updates are worth it. Although, I have this very annoying issue. The browser extension keeps getting locked and ask me for a password. It doesn't let me use fingerprint either. I have to type in my long password very often and this is very annoying. Even unlocking the desktop app doesn't help.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 9 miesięcy temu
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! This should be resolved in the latest version of 1Password 8 for Mac, so please make sure to check for any available updates.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 16377692, 3 dni temuUsed this for ~10 YEARS !
Stellar for OS and iOS users, PC users as well.
Mac Addict x 30 years, the SUPPORT is consistently great and getting better.
They roll out frequent updates, and respond to requests for features
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 18168265, 9 dni temuDreadful - I am sorry I ever subscribed. The existing free password management I had with Firefox, Apple and MS are easier to use, more reliable and quicker than this rubbish.We're sorry to hear you're running into trouble getting started with 1Password. We'd love to lend a helping hand here; if you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Terry, 10 dni temuThey emphasize security, but support is poor. Also they still haven't really got their 2 factor authentication working in a reasonable manner and have been promising login using a security key for a year, but still haven't managed to have this available.
Using security keys for 2 factor authentication involves setting them up on every machine and every browser.
When I got locked out it took over a week to get back in even though I had my secret key! Too bad they can't get it together.Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear your support experience was less than stellar, but we’d love to help make things right. If you’d be willing to send an email to email@example.com we'd love to follow up with any additional questions or concerns you have.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Vikas, 14 dni temuThis addon has stopped working with the latest firefox releases. It no longer allows auto-filling from the login pages. Keeps requiring authentication and takes around 30 seconds when clicking the 1Pass icon in the browser. Used to be much better earlier.We're sorry to hear you're running into trouble with 1Password. We'd love to lend a helping hand here; if you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 14128572, miesiąc temuI like the UI of the desktop app and the UI of the browser extension, but the website could look better and it should have a dark mode option. I like the passkey support. I removed one star because 1Password is not open source.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Laurel Marie, 2 miesiące temudoes not link to websites for loginThanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We have a quick guide available at the link below that outlines how to save and fill passwords from the 1Password extension, including how to save a login that includes the URL for the website it's for. If you need any help getting started, send us a message at email@example.com and we'd love to help.