- Ocena: 3/5Autor: chtrom, 5 godzin temuAn older version of this add-on was much faster. This version takes longer to launch and stops the loading of a page while it does launch. The result is that you can't enter the password to unlock the vault while the page you want to log in to loads in the background - something that I did all the time in the older version.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 14621778, 1 dzień temuIt's functional and there are a lot of things to like, but the UI is terrible right now. Trying to import from lastpass csv and it fails. Importing directly with my credentials creates a separate "Imported ___" vaults with incomplete portions from notes and websites with weird URL's. Trying to get 1P to add a website sometimes won't let me do it unless I leave the last character off my password, then the "add to 1pass" options pops up and i then have to manually add the last character before saving the new login. Overall just doesn't work nearly as well as it's counterparts.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: blackpepper74, 3 dni temuI am actually enjoying the new 1p 8 and even paid for it. The feature updates are worth it. Although, I have this very annoying issue. The browser extension keeps getting locked and ask me for a password. It doesn't let me use fingerprint either. I have to type in my long password very often and this is very annoying. Even unlocking the desktop app doesn't help.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: jeki, 4 dni temuBin mit 1Password generell sehr zufrieden.
Wenn sich die Erweiterung nicht mehr mit Fingerabdruck, Apple Watsch oder Desktop-App entsperren lässt, sicherstellen, dass die Funktion "Mit 1Passwort-App integrieren" aktiviert ist und die Desktop-App mindestens auf Version 8.9.15 aktualisiert ist.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 17755722, 5 dni temuTouch ID for FF on MacOS quit working at latest update to extension. This is 2023, and problem has been reported back to 2021 and in 2022. Can chase your tail in circle, turning things on and off and rebooting. This is an ongoing unfixed problem for 1Password, which says something not about stupid users, but about company competency and intent.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Mito, 5 dni temuThose who is experiencing Touch ID or integration problem with the desktop app, please read on 1Password forums for a workaround until a fix.
I can't post links here but Google 1Password Forums and go see 1Password in Browser section of the forums.
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: Dr. Gray, 6 dni temuI love 1Password and the addon has been great for years. The latest caused a major change in behavior where I can't use Touch ID to authenticate. Using FireFox 109.0
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 15086224, 11 dni temuI invited my husband to 1Password and so I was charged as a family account. It was very difficult to delete his name.
There is no one to talk to. Not even a chatbot.
1Password decided to not recognize my desktop computer today and wanted my secret key??
I want to know if all my passwords are in 1Password so I can I delete the ones on my computer.
Setting up 1Password is such a waste of my time.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 17739125, 16 dni temuI'm not actually sure what people were complaining about but the 1Password addon is very user-friendly and has been a drop-in replacement for LastPass