- Autor: -, 2 lata temuOcena: 4/5it's very good. It's modern. It's almost perfect.
not very comfy? here's why:
1) CtrlShitL doesnt open popup with close alternatives. It should DO something each time (when no match found). Who wants to press 2 kbd combinations?
2) popup is not kbd friendly - takes 3 TABs to get to the first item. Also Down key won't make it.
3) Wont hit Enter for me for a True Autofill.
4) Right click menu is way too complicated (so many levels, unfortunately some plugins think it's cool). I vote for zero sublevels. If it's complex i'd expect it to offer some data there (ordered by similarity).
5) Search..have some items visible. Click on details and go back, the search is gone. Search.. click to check another item. Go back, search is gone. Search. Enpass-like error
6) You have password for similar web, e.g. a different hostname on LAN. You have to search it. But you can't submit credentials to existing web - it will load a new tab with URL you don't want. Damn. You need to copy paste each item.
7) Credit card field identification in foreign languages is poor
8) Desktop app is pretty useless. It's a render with less functions and like other apps, won't fill anything in Windows. Makes me wonder why these apps exist. Oh wait, they either bring better management (not needed here) OR they bring global kbd shortcut (missing here) :)
9) Add/update password bar is very rare to see..