Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 12580101, 5 månader sidan
Would not load and display icon. I have latest FF version and 10 extension icons that load into the toolbar. There is no provision to load it into the toolbar extension either. Had to disable and delete. Currently using Tab Suspender which works well in regards to memory but thought OneTab might work better but it was not to be. Good luck with it.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av DDjivan, 2 dagar sidanI had 500+ tabs and did the mistake of clicking this extension. I have another extension (Panorama View) which grouped them, but OneTab discarded all of that. I tried reopening them all, but Firefox crashed, and after restarting it, all of my tabs were gone. Oh well.
TL;DR: I lost every tab I had.
- Vurdering: 3 av 5av DPO777, 3 dagar sidanI am giving a 3 out of 5 (Down the Middle) The extension is amazingly fast to compile all the tabs into one tab but is excruciatingly painfully slow to restore tabs. Can this be fixed. Other extensions such as Tab Stash makes One Tab restore speed look like molasses in deep space. Hopefully there is a fix for this as I like the bigger layout in the OneTab screen. Thanks for your efforts though.
Svar frå utviklarenposta 2 dagar sidanHi, how many tabs do you have stored - is it in the tens of thousands? We're currently working on rewriting the core storage system, so that it should be much faster when the new update is ready
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 18166752, 3 dagar sidanstopped working after the last firefox update. The support team does not want to help much. Very upset
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 14799992, 15 dagar sidanThis app is totally useless and a waste of space. When you go to look for your tabs, half of the time they're missing anyway. Why doesn't Firefox change the settings instead and not allow sites like Ebay to open 50 million windows every time you look at a listing. The multiple windows never use to be a problem, so maybe Firefox needs to address this issue so we don't have to have useless apps like 'One Tab' taking up space on our computers just so Ebay can open another, and another, and another window that will be wasting up space in the 'One Tab' app.
- Vurdering: 2 av 5av tar, 17 dagar sidanTabs in a private window are restored in a regular (non-private) window. This is extremely unwanted, violates privacy expectations, and is non-intuititve, Fetching site information (favicon) from Google without explicit user approval is clearly anti-privacy. Frankly, I am shocked and very disappointed that Mozilla awarded this extension a "Recommended" badge.
Svar frå utviklarenposta 5 dagar sidanHi, we included a cache of the top 1000 web site icons in OneTab, so that retrieving the icon can be avoided. In Chrome, there is a local favicon cache that we also access before retrieving any favicons, but Firefox does not yet have that feature. We will implement it as soon as it becomes available in Firefox. We are also working on a huge update to OneTab that will remember whether tabs were originally from incognito windows.