Vurdering av Firefox user 14827504
Vurdering: 2 av 5av Firefox user 14827504, 4 månader sidan
It worked very well in the beginning, but not sure what happened. It's not that it doesn't save my tabs, it's that when I go to the tab where all the tabs are saved, it infinitely loops trying to bring them up. Sometimes it works if I leave it open long enough, but it's mostly miss than hit. It's a shame cause I really liked this add-on, but it hasn't been updated since mid 2022. Could be abandoned, steer clear if you hope for any support or updates.
2 182 vurderingar
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av Firefox user 14199552, 2 dagar sidanIt makes it so much easier to organize groups of tabs by any topic or no topic. 'When I get time, I will move bookmarked tabs into One Tab.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 17930796, 5 dagar sidanSuddenly from one moment to the next onetab page no longer loads: I have been using the extension for a while. I have not experienced issues in the past, but last week Thursday the Onetab page grouping all my saved pages would no longer load. It worked in the morning, then in the afternoon the developer console returned an "Uncaught (in promise) undefined" for that page. I see the loadingspinner going and going. Backed up my FF profile folder just in case and then tried different ways like clearing cache/history, removing/re-adding the extension...to no avail Very frustrating. It would really be amazing if there were a backup I could extract the tabs from. But it seems like it all is scrambled into a file I can't decode.
I read the other users' frustrating comments and must say, if it is this instable, I will not use it moving forward nor recommend it.
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av CroneMayhem, 7 dagar sidanThis has Saved My Sanity! (& several searches).
No more having half a dozen or more, windows open; with dozens of tabs open in each.
OneTab, on one window, no more confusion or getting lost in the mess.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 17911800, 13 dagar sidanIt will lose your tabs, it lost mine! How do I get them back, OneTab creators? How????!!!!!
- Vurdering: 3 av 5av thame, 13 dagar sidanÉ uma boa extensão, deve ser útil pra muita gente. Mas tenho poréns. Primeiro, o Mozilla tem a opção de "contêiner", poder usar contas diferentes em cada aba, e ao apertar no botão do "One Tab", as abas do contêiner são fechadas, restaurando só uma aba, então tenho que abri-las novamente, fazendo eu perder tudo o que já estava definido nas abas contêiner. Segundo, seria bom ter como minimizar as abas que são selecionadas manualmente, pra deixar de lado somente as abas que não usarei no momento.
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av Frikun, 17 dagar sidanWouldn't be without OneTab. Saved my butt many times over! Nothing lost on a crash when they are also in One Tab!!
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av bytro, 22 dagar sidanGreat Add-On, saves a lot of memory and don't have to bookmark everything, everything's just in one tab now.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 14064004, ein månad sidanUbuntu 22.04 LTS, no Snap
OneTab läuft, ist aber sehr instabil.
- öffnet sich nicht beim Start
- angelegte Gruppen verschwinden plötzlich
- angeheftes Tab öffnet nicht
Ich muss es leider wieder deinstallieren, ist so für mich nicht brauchbar.
- Vurdering: 3 av 5av Firefox user 17807620, ein månad sidanI thought it was great until it disappeared, along with all of the tabs I had saved there, after my last Firefox update. No instructions as to how to get the tabs back -- it should be as easy as clicking a Restore button somewhere. And now I can't get it to work at all, though I no longer trust it going forward to keep all my info safe.
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av thebeardedfellow, ein månad sidanI've been frustrated by tab management for almost as long as browser tabs have existed, and this is the first extension that perfectly solves the problem for me. I love the low memory footprint, ease of use, and the way it fades into the background when I'm not using it. OneTab also works well as a to-do list or work management tool, since you can have different tab groups for different projects.