- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 13306075, 5 år sidan'If it ain't broke, don't fix it' : The Version 9 is much snappy compared to the new version. The new version is terrible. Laggy, slow respond and will just make your browser freeze. So disappointing with this Version 12.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Liana, 5 år sidanI loved Nimbus Screen Capture before so much that I almost made a contribution. Good thing I didn't! The recently-updated version is absolutely terrible! It takes forever and a day to take a shot, and saving images has lost its simplicity. I'll end my review here, as I have to go find another screenshot add-on!
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 13299124, 5 år sidanI'd give it negative stars if I could. I have used Nimbus Screen Capture flawlessly for YEARS. I normally don't update my Add-Ons 'cuz typically the newest version always takes away functionality in order to get you to buy or pay for the "premium" version when the earliest versions had all of the functionality. I didn't think this would be true with Nimbus. They have been around for a long time & were reputable so I thought "what's the risk"??? Boy-oh-boy was I wrong!!!! The last version I had could capture an entire web page in under 3 seconds. And I could copy it to the clipboard as an "option". Just capture an entire web page & past it into multiple image editors, office editors, or other apps. NOT NOW!!!! In order to capture an ENTIRE web page, it can now take MINUTES. The process for the new version is to JUMP all the way to the bottom of the web page & start "scrolling" up, taking a screen shot every time the scrolling pauses. Then it assembles the screen shots in to a complete "image" & is automatically opened up in the Nimbus Screen Shot Editor Tab. I tried to do a Nimbus "Entire Web Page" capture on what I didn't know was a long web page. It took 2 minutes & it wasn't even half-way finished!!! I tried to to stop the Nimbus "Entire Web Page" capture process, but there was no way to stop it. I had to kill the tab & start over. HORRIBLE. I am currently scouring the internet for an older version that worked FAST & EFFICIENT. If I can't find it, I will not use ANY Nimbus Add-ons ever again. Way to fµck it up guys!!! Ya know why Google is SO SUCCESSFUL??? SIMPLICITY!!! THEY JUST KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!! All you software companies & app makers always to to take a simple, fast, efficient, & eloquent concept & BLOW IT UP all in the name trying to get rich or trying to become the "standard". All you have to think is "GOOGLE" & "YOUTUBE" Simple, fast, efficient, & eloquent you fµcktards!!!
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av FritzVonDago, 5 år sidanCouldn't leave well enough alone could you? You had an add-on that was simple, & easy to use and very effective. Now you have a train wreck! To bad you screwed up so bad. I was going to donate some $$$. Now I am thinking about sending a BILL!....I am removing it from my browser guys!
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 13272546, 5 år sidanI use this quite often to create screenshots for instructional e-mails with the "Copy to clipboard" function.
The removal of this feature pretty much makes this useless to me. :(
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 13274239, 5 år sidanWhere do you hide the copy&paste-function after the update? I used Nimbus every single day, but without the function it is absolutlely useless for me...
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 12811190, 5 år sidanI can't easily copy to clipboard anymore. I used to LOVE this add-on. Now it's useless. Too bad. Fess up that a mistake was made and you're fixing it and I'll hang in.... No? I'm moving on.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 13264841, 5 år sidanI loved Nimbus until the most recent changes. I can't choose where to save files on my computer, full screenshots aren't happening, and so much more. Put it back the way it was; if it isn't broken, don't fix it. After so much of my life being hacked via databases, I do not store a single thing online, so I won't be using the Cloud or anything else. I am going to have to uninstall this now useless screen shot add on. Too bad, I liked it before they changed it; no, I preferred it to any, and every, other screen shot before they changed it. Now it's discarded useless garbage.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 13003204, 5 år sidanNão há mais como copiar a imagem selecionada diretamente. Era o melhor exatamente por esta ferramenta. Agora, piorou. Prestes a desinstalar e não mais utilizar esta extensão. Vou aguardar que os desenvolvedores repensem suas "evoluções".
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Benedikt, 5 år sidan- Shortcuts changed, annoying
- Cannot chose folder for edited screenshots, annoying
- Fullscreen screenshots function broken, useless
- Full text is deleted when hitting backspace on single characters, unusable
Please check what has just happened to Skype after updating... be so kind: revert your update and push your new update once you have tested your stuff.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 13257969, 5 år sidanbefore update when I use for example selected area and then save it always ask me where to save screen. Now it always save it in default ff download folder unless i have checked in ff to ask me where to save downloaded files but its not a solution - it should be independent.
Also after make screen, ff always jump to last tab (probably because here is created each time new tab and then its close) what begins to annoy me.
As well on some PC's each time I run ff this plugin show he here is new version so when I click it then im redirect to other page.