- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 14203657, 4 år sidanNo matter what I try, this current version does NOT work with Quantum(or whatever the hell current FF is).
I do not use FF much now as this thing is waaaaaay toooooo dammmmnnnnnnnnn slow.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Archedemus, 5 år sidanDoes not capture entire page anymore.
It used to work great (back in mid-late 2017).
Now it is an exercise in futility to keep hitting
the capture button and say a little prayer while
the page scrolls from bottom to top - then - no joy.
I am using Windows 7 pc and Mozilla FF browser 58.0
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av ciacob , 5 år sidanThis is one of the worst and most poorly executed add-ons I've ever been given the chance to see.
Clicking on the items in the main menu does nothing, one has to right-click and select "entire page" instead, to get it working. After taking the screenshot I am taken to a page to "edit" the screenshot, so I click "Done" to get the bloody image into my computer.
The "save" button does not produce a "save as" dialog as one would expect. IT saves the image... in the cloud? WHY? WHERE? HOW DO I GET A LOCAL FILE FROM THAT?
There is also an option to "download" the image, but that doesn't present a "save as" dialog either. IT pretends to save the image onto your computer, but does not let you know where. After fiddling around you get to open a data:/... URL on your browser, which you can thankfully save. But, alas, it has a bloody banner to the top.
The settings section is also a mess. On first sight, I dismissed the "edit" default action, and chose "download" instead. Poor stupid me. After seing that this doesn't produce a Save As dialog, I wanted the "Edit" mode back, to at least get the image somehow, but THE OPTION WAS NOT THERE ANYMORE.
I will waste no more time to describe this piece of crap. Guys, let go of programming, and do something else. By the way, I program since 2003.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Robert Holloway, 5 år sidanI cannot understand why a professional organization continues to make a product that is not compatible with Mozilla's updates nor Microsoft Edge, two of the leading browsers used today. For a while back, Nimbus was an add on of choice for working with creative solutions, but now its developers cannot keep up with the evolving world of the browsers that they could once support.
Do not install this on Mozilla Firefox or expect it to work with Edge, unless you are forced into using Chrome, which I do not and will not use.
So I guess they are willing to forfeit market share and continue to argue with users that their product simply does not support the rapid evolving world of browsers, Maybe their company is destined to fail due to their lack of responsiveness to the market...who knows, but you may find that there are compatibility issues now or later since they don't seem to be so interested in keeping current with their product!
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av stompwampa, 5 år sidanThe new "Copy to Clipboard" feature doesn't even work! It just pastes the text I previously had in my clipboard. I ONLY use this add-on to copy images to my clipboard, and I can't even do that because it's broken. Further, it no longer scrolls down the page while I'm taking a screenshot. Uninstalled.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 13453042, 5 år sidanIt's spying on users. Every time an image is saved a GET request is fired to https://everhelper.me/nimbus-download-image.html.
Copy functionality is still there: Just right click finished image and select 'Copy Imgae'. API to support dedicated 'Copy' button was removed by Firefox in version 57.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av unirockers, 5 år sidanNo copy to clipboard, and SPAM! Everytime I open firefox I am redirected to
This is irritating and seems to be a gimmick to redirect users to your website.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 12244414, 5 år sidanOld Ver. 9 was best of the best. Now rate it as a "One". Losing the copy toolwas a big mistake and they followed the pack by making it soooo slow. Poor choice now! I won't donate again unless they fix the tool.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av angie, 5 år sidanUsed to be GREAT, now not usable at all. I can already screenshot without this, it was only useful in being able to select what you need and THEN paste it where you need it. Now that this function is gone, no use for this app. Hope it comes back!
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 6861890, 5 år sidanFew weeks ago it was a brilliant and quick entire page screen grabber. Since v.12 it is a slow piece of shit. Sometimes it won't work. Garbage.
Very quick I found and recommend you Fireshot for full page screen shots.