- av Verbal Kint, 2 dagar sidanVurdering: 2 av 5Quite complicated to use compared to the old KeeFox add-on, which unfortunately is not supported any longer (for quite a while now).
Unlike KeeFox this tool does NOT offer a drop-down menu in the browser from where one can select the site one wants to log on to. It took two mouse clicks to log in.
With Kee it is different. Clicking on the tool icon will open a dialogue window from where one can select KeePass. Via KeePass one has to open the desired URL. Bloody complicated compared to KeeFox.
It is nice that someone developed this, but I really do not understand why he or she didn't simply try to copy the usability of the old tool. It is not better, if a tool is more complicated and time consuming to use. But since it goes with Mozilla and Firefox, maybe these days it is required to discard the good features in order to make the software worse.
- av Peter, 24 dagar sidanVurdering: 2 av 5It used to be one of my favorite extensions, but the developer can't get a handle on the warning in Firefox's developer tools for months: "Source map error: Error: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Resource URL: moz-extension://****/lib/tp/browser-polyfill.min.js
Source Map URL: browser-polyfill.min.js.map". This is extremely annoying when developing web pages! The warning is definitely caused by his code.
Further it's also a pity that the developer seems to fixate more and more on Vault - who uses keepass doesn't need an external cloud. Unfortunately I haven't found a better alternative yet.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- av Firefox user 13917640, 4 månader sidanVurdering: 5 av 5Seamlessly connects to KeePass 2.45 on Ubuntu 20.04.
Instructions to set up the extension are straightforward.
Never had an hiccup. Perhaps, it would be nice to add a URL field customizable in the "add entry" option. This would make the extension truly complete.
- av fotohog, 6 månader sidanVurdering: 5 av 5Works great with my KeePass2 and offline file, on Windows 10.
Rock-solid: reliably locates and injects userid and password into correct fields within webpage logins (once I supply website urls when manually creating my own entries in KeePas2).
Good instructions how to configure with KeePass2 on Windows 10 (needs additional components to download and install), so I can continue using my own KeePass2 file.
Kudos for continuing to support this scenario, even though this scenario doesn't generate revenue for the development team. Thank you for making an amazing FF addon that works so well.
- av Firefox user 16508779, 6 månader sidanVurdering: 1 av 5Since author started his commercial project in parallel, add-on is harder to use with new updates.
Starting from window that sometime never fill with data, going to misleading place of icon and no chance to get rid with commercial vault icon that I never use and ending on complicated dialog combination to save new entry. If there is update you need to find keepass confirm button on page because most of it is bloated by innformation about advantages of kee vault.
It is difficult to use since interface is not clean and author strongly promote his commercial product.
I'm relay in the crossroads using it from years, survived strict security rules from firefox that killed some of functionality. But now it is even worse so looking for alternative.
- av Mordino Mordas, eit år sidanVurdering: 2 av 5The new version no longer supports Kee Priority. Entries only alphabetically. I'm looking for an alternative now, sorry. And I'm not interested in Vault, so I could have used LassPass right away.