- Vurdering: 5 av 5av Marcelo Barros, 2 år sidanI'm using for some days now and I'm really enjoying it! Thanks to the team for the great job you done!
[At the beginning it bothered me that I couldn't choose less than 5 minutes interval for refresh/update the sources, but I was answered by the developer team a way to decrease to 1 minute. Thanks the team for the attention. Changed my review after that].
Svar frå utviklarenposta 2 år sidanYou can choose 1 minute interval if you right-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and adjust the setting.
It's not recommended though to have many feeds with very short scanning interval and 5 minute as default is definitely not usually needed.
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av Firefox user 15792460, 2 år sidanI've been using Feedbro for a few years, and I like it. However, the interface & settings can be a bit confusing for new users.
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av Zazoo, 2 år sidanBest RSS aggregator for browsers. I have been using this addon for years and have donated some money to the developer.
- Vurdering: 4 av 5av BelFox, 2 år sidanDiscovered this amazing add-on yesterday. Prefer to use this over Feedly, because no login is required (sync is not a must for me) and the information density is higher. I thought RSS was dead, but this add-on made me change my mind. I also love the search function to add new feeds and the embedded web page option! Very convenient.
Thanks a lot to the developer for the great work!
- context menu option on the toolbar button, to scan for feeds on the webpage. This way, a single click on the button can be used for opening the feed reader, while still having the feed discovery option at one's disposal
- even better: having an optional RSS feed icon in the address bar to show available feeds immediately
- Vurdering: 4 av 5av imnmm, 2 år sidangoogle news feed can't preview
can't add google news feed
Svar frå utviklarenposta 2 år sidanEDIT: news.google.com seems to work again with the new Firefox 92.0
It's a Firefox bug. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1724722
- Vurdering: 4 av 5av B100, 2 år sidanSuch a great addon, making it easy and quick to keep up with multiple websites and youtube channels, thanks Nodetics!
The only two things I hope to see in a future release are:
- Option to disable badge indicating the nr of items that are new.
- Option to add cookies per feed, for fetching full article body from websites with a cookie wall.
Also I'd like to learn more about who is Nodetics, where are you located and how do you or will you make money?
- Vurdering: 2 av 5av Chilc, 2 år sidanPlease add an option to hide badges on the icon. It's so distracting that I can't use the extension at all. Otherwise this is 5 stars worthy. Thank you!
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av Peter Bauer, 2 år sidanAwesome piece of code.
Would even be better if the volume control setting (for feeds with an audio file) would be saved, so I do not have to set the volume for each podcast I receive.
And if there was an option to automatically show the file enclosures.
But anyway: it makes my Podcast life much easier! Thank you!
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av Firefox user 14529333, 2 år sidanThis addon is just great!
I like the interface and the way it lets me organize my RSS feeds.
It has 2 drawbacks that don't allow me to classify it as the 5 star one:
1) Sometimes it corrupts all the feed DB. It already happened 3 times to me, but unfortunately I don't know the exact ways to replicate it (some PC lags?). I've restored the feeds from the backup (but lost a few new feeds and some read/unread history too). Backups are good, but addon database corruption just isn't.
2) I understand it is a multi-browser addon. But here is the disadvantage of that: the keyboard shortcuts problem. Ctrl+j is the standard Firefox hotkey to access the browsing History, but it is not working if you try to execute it on Feedbro page. It just marks current feed article as read (which is not what I would like to see). Much severe problem is the hotkey Ctrl+Shift+a which is the standard in FF to open addons page. If you run this hotkey in Feedbro tab it marks all feed articles as 'read' loosing all the read history (1000 unread articles in one of my feed folders are now marked as read and that is definitely an unacceptable behavior).
Guys, I understand that the first problem is not that easy to detect and manage, so just inform you. But the hotkey problem is the easy one. Please resolve that hotkey intersection problem. It looks like a bad style adaptation.
Thank you for you job.