- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Never Jhonsen, 5 månader sidanI got it for RSS feeds, however it won't show the latest one on every feed; It seems to cut off the newest and shows the second newest as the most recent one.
- Vurdering: 3 av 5av sgdl-pers, 5 månader sidanI like this, I can group up feeds for reddit, youtube or comics and browse them by grouping whenever I please. I like being able to filter out things I've no interest in.
I don't like this because at random it will break, requiring the extension to be disabled and re-enabled to get anything about it working again.
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av Freddy , 6 månader sidanThanks for this great add-on. It really works perfectly, as far as I know! ;-)
I have just one feature request: currently the icon shows the number of all unread articles (new and old). I would like an option to make it show the number of only new articles (since the last time the add-on was used).
But anyway, thanks again!
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av Роман Деев, 6 månader sidanWhy maximum of "Maximum entries to save (default)" only 100? :)
Svar frå utviklarenposta 6 månader sidanRight-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and you can adjust it to up-to 2000.
The reason 100 is the default maximum is to discourage people from treating Feedbro as an archive. E.g. if you have 1000 feeds and 2000 articles for each, that's 2 000 000 articles which slows down performance.
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av dousha99, 7 månader sidanAmazing plugin for reading RSS feeds. However it would be even better if I could export starred items -- or even synchronize starred items among my devices.
- Vurdering: 5 av 5av rolandog, 7 månader sidanIt's a great add-on, but it would be nice to be able to 'dogfood' the ChangeLog as a feed (so that we know when there are new releases, and what the changes are).