- Vurdering: 1 av 5av sfertman, 2 månader sidan"IndexDB could not be started; your Firefox profile MUST be broken..." Okay then. Moving on.
Svar frå utviklarenposta 2 månader sidanFix for this is mentioned in Known Issues section F9. Unfortunately if the Firefox profile is corrupted, it's impossible to fix it from WebExtension code. Thank you for understanding.
Please provide source code. I would love to revise this review.Mozilla Add-on Store admins review each and every version of recommended extensions manually to ensure that they are 100 % safe by reviewing the source code that we submit.
Quote from Mozilla Recommended extensions page: "These chosen extensions undergo intense scrutiny in the form of manual security reviews. They're examined from every angle to ensure they meet our strict policies, leaving no room for compromise."
Since Feedbro is also available on Google and Edge add-on stores, their admins have reviewed the extension as well ensuring that it's completely safe. As stated, we do not gather any data about users or send anything to servers on the internet.
If you don't have faith in Mozilla Add-on Store reviewers, fine, but please don't spread FUD or make demands.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av getin2magic, 4 månader sidanthe buttons/image links for starting the podcasts are not working. they are disabled and nowhere i can not fix that issue.
here a example page, it is for all other sites to:
i need more colors/themes and possibility to change the size of fonts.That sounds like an issue with the feed content and its html markup. Feedbro doesn't inherently have any code that would define how "buttons/image links for starting podcasts" work. Please contact the feed provider to notify them that there's an issue.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 17941152, 8 månader sidanTwitter feeds broken for 3 months already. No reaction from developers. One star.
Svar frå utviklarenposta 8 månader sidan1. Twitter doesn't provide feeds
2. Our custom integration that enables feeds relies on Twitter APIs which Twitter has changed recently drastically basically blocking unauthenticated access.
3. The most recent Feedbro 4.15.9 should support Twitter profile feeds again (but searches don't work since Twitter requires logged on user for that)
Thank you for understanding.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av me, eit år sidanThey talk about privacy being important but yet the add on requires access to data for all web sites...explain to me how is that secure and in keeping with their privacy promise?
Without that permission the WebExtension cannot access any URLs. Please reconsider your 1* rating.
PS. Since Feedbro is a Mozilla recommended extension, source code of EVERY release is manually reviewed to ensure it's 100% safe.
- Vurdering: 1 av 5av Firefox user 15107490, 5 år sidanIt seems to skip articles now and then for no apparent reason. I noticed that behaviour when reading web comics, getting confused because of missing pages. The articles show up in the feed preview but that's it. I found no way to have it download an article once it has been skipped. The only fix is deleting the feed and adding it again ... until it skips one the next time.
Svar frå utviklarenposta 5 år sidanWithout the feed URL it's a bit hard to troubleshoot this but Feedbro 4.5.0 now properly handles XML feeds that are in "oldest first" order which might have caused this in certain situations.
Of course, it would be have been a lot quicker to track down with a feed URL to test with. So for everyone else as well: if you think there's a bug somewhere, please include a feed URL that we can test it with.