av Firefox user 15145534, 3 år sidan
Vurdering: 2 av 5
please add mozilla sync feature in order to be useful across platforms
- av Firefox user 15166984, ein månad sidanVurdering: 5 av 5Great add-on. There's no real alternative to this. Feedly is gross. Ino looks nice but takes days to fetch unpopular feeds. Feedbro rocks. Maybe some more themes, visual updates in the future?
- av Never Jhonsen, 2 månader sidanVurdering: 1 av 5I got it for RSS feeds, however it won't show the latest one on every feed; It seems to cut off the newest and shows the second newest as the most recent one.
- av sgdl-pers, 3 månader sidanVurdering: 3 av 5I like this, I can group up feeds for reddit, youtube or comics and browse them by grouping whenever I please. I like being able to filter out things I've no interest in.
I don't like this because at random it will break, requiring the extension to be disabled and re-enabled to get anything about it working again.
- av Freddy , 3 månader sidanVurdering: 5 av 5Thanks for this great add-on. It really works perfectly, as far as I know! ;-)
I have just one feature request: currently the icon shows the number of all unread articles (new and old). I would like an option to make it show the number of only new articles (since the last time the add-on was used).
But anyway, thanks again!
- av Роман Деев, 3 månader sidanVurdering: 5 av 5Why maximum of "Maximum entries to save (default)" only 100? :)
Svar frå utviklarenposta 3 månader sidanRight-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and you can adjust it to up-to 2000.
The reason 100 is the default maximum is to discourage people from treating Feedbro as an archive. E.g. if you have 1000 feeds and 2000 articles for each, that's 2 000 000 articles which slows down performance.