Wees voorzichtig met oude versies!
Deze versies worden ter referentie en voor testdoeleinden weergegeven. U dient altijd de meest recente versie van een add-on te gebruiken.
* Fixed compatibility with Thunderbird 7
* Fixed crash if TNEF message class is not defined
* Added preference to disable filename character set conversion
* Updated compatibility with Thunderbird and Seamonkey
* Updated Thunderbird and Seamonkey compatibility to 3.0.* and 2.0.* respectively
* Added I18N filename support contributed by Hongwei Zeng
* Addressed concerns about scope of functions in lookout.js
* Added code so only the filename and not a full path can be specified for an attachment
* Changes all special characters in regex to hex escapes to avoid parser bug
* Fixed GUID flag check
* Improved debug prints and raw MAPI property output some
- enable TNEF also in single message view [chrome.manifest]
(after double clicking a message; or open an EML file)
- changed 'overlayed' function dump to debugDump and introduced debugLevel [tnef.js]
(and some fixes to avoid warnings in JS console)
- adding icons to new attachments [lookout.js]
- fixed the attachment url [lookout.js]
(this was created as 'mimeurl' but never used)
- try to call extension 'Attachment Sized' [lookout.js]
(had to change some more lines to submit file length)
- increasing mPartID in onTnefEnd() and correctly handle [lookout.js]
(otherwise every attachment would be opened on request of one)
* Fixed early parsing exit (may allow multiple attachments)
* RTF body decoding is now operational
When LookOut is working, you will see the names of the TNEF encapsulated file attachments next to the winmail.dat file. The user interaction is transparent i.e. There are no special dialogs or menu items, etc.
* this only does something (visible) for file attachment bearing winmail.dat's
* there is a permission problem on OSX where TB cannot bring up the save-as or open-with dialogs
* the RTF body replacement decoder is disabled at the moment for odd behavior
* it is possible that if there is high server lag that you will have to click-off and click-on the message for it to work.