Wees voorzichtig met oude versies!
Deze versies worden ter referentie en voor testdoeleinden weergegeven. U dient altijd de meest recente versie van een add-on te gebruiken.
1) Folder update was not catching unread changes
2) Notification failed in some cases
3) Folders with names the same as Thunderbird key folders masked the Exchange folders, causing folders like Sent to disappear or appear empty.
4) Can't delete virtual folders
5) Folder deletes did not go to Trash
6) GAL search fails after the first search
7) Folder repair did not repair missing bodies
8) Edit as New messages lost their embedded images
9) Many attachments with the same name caused overflow of folder names, causing blank email bodies.
- garbled international characters in thread pane
- garbled folder names for special folders (Junk, Trash, etc) for localized versions in the folder pane
- message moves or deletes failed after the first move
- filters that moved messages failed after the first move
- could not print messages
- excessive authentication popups with autodiscover
- regular unwanted reappearance of the ExQuilla license options button
- failure to send certain messages with international characters.
In the previous release of ExQuilla for Thunderbird 52.0, there was a frequent or startup crash in OSX for sites that used NTLM authentication. This crash was in OSX code, and was reproducible in our tests a week ago, but no longer. We are uncertain if the crash is intermittent for us, or if an OSX update fixed the underlying problem, but this version of ExQuilla does not have any changes that would fix that crash.
1) Folder notifications. Emails should now be added as soon as they arrive, rather than requiring to click on the folder. As a result, the server options "Automatically sync all folders" now works well and is preferred, and periodic "Check for new messages" may not be needed.
2) Translations added for it, ru, ja, and fr languages.
Support for Thunderbird 38 added, support for Thunderbird 24 dropped (but see note below)
Fixed: Startup failure fixed for profiles with large numbers of folders
Multiple connections to the Exchange server are supported, speeding up message sync
If a custom form-based authentication is used, the custom form will now popup to allow entering account credentials.
Autodiscover will be used to update the URL if connection to the server fails
Fixed: SaveAll encoded the attachment name incorrectly
Hidden folders are now hidden in the folder tree
Support Thunderbird's fcc reply follow parent option
- Adds support for Thunderbird versions 31.* and drops support for Thunderbird versions earlier than 24.2 (including Thunderbird 17).
- For users running Thunderbird 31, ExQuilla can now work with multiple NTLM-authenticated accounts to the same server without a painful workaround that greatly slowed performance. This is possible because we got a core Mozilla patch landed that fixed an underlying problem in the Mozilla platform.
- Timeouts are added to various server calls to prevent hangs when the server never responds to a request.
- Disable attachment download from archived message class IPM.Note.EAS which was causing hangs.
- Support for inline attachments and attachment size (Exchange 2010 or later)
- Fix issue of missing domain in Basic authentication
- A quick database resync is done at each startup to improve database reliability
- Folder repairs use the local sqlite database when possible rather than redownloading from server
- Fix issue of not saving attachments from message opened in window
- Fix issue of OSX authentication dialogs being hidden when password or certificate is incorrect
- Improve performance of message moves and deletes
- Fix issue of form-based authentication getting stuck when authentication failed
Changes since version 24.5
The pace of code change has been impacted by very rapid changes in the build infrastructure for the underlying Mozilla code, which has resulted in lots of effort to just be able to continue building the code. Hopefully the worst of that is over, and in the future we can add more fixes and features to ExQuilla.
Multiple accounts on the same server were getting mixed up
Accounts disappear intermittently (we believe that the core cause of this issue is now fixed)
Asking to delete attachment instead deletes message
Error "missing getIspDefaultsForEmail" sometimes prevents account creation
Junk warning "inputEncoding deprecated" eliminated
Spanish locale added
Save All Attachments now works
Emergency session license can be used if license fails
Some support for attachments that are Outlook items has been added. Emails open in Thunderbird, calendar items just show raw text. Contact items are blank for some unknown reason that needs further work.
Existing early adopters are offered a free six month license, as a preparation for the switch to a pay model beginning in ExQuilla 24 and Thunderbird 24.
Certain meeting-related messages were not downloaded.
Copies and Folders settings in the Account Manager were resetting to Local Folders in some circumstances
Address book is empty when server connection is offline.
We now can support Exchange installations that use form-based authentication with the Forefront threat management gateway.
Search in both traditional and global search supports body search and attachments.
(As a consequence of the above, you can now use the popular Conversations addon with ExQuilla)
In some cases Exchange accounts would not reload after initial install.
Printing now shows the attachment list (though the attachment size in incorrect)
Deletes of many messages should be faster
SaveAll attachments should now work
Messages can be saved as a file of type .eml