* The addon offers now an 'interactive settings' mode: this mode displays a dialog at the beginning of the compressing process allowing to select attached files to compress and to set some settings (compression method, renaming pattern, filters).
This dialog offers also to keep current settings as default settings.
* Activation/desactivation of filters is now related to compression method, allowing to have complete independant values for filters of independant compression and filters of global compression.
* It's possible to define some default settings for interactive settings dialog, such as value of several checkboxes.
* Some localized strings have been changed to be more relevant.
* The addon allows now to filter files which have been backuped on a remote service such as cloud, preventing to compress attachments which have already been handled through TB feature called 'filelink'.
* The addon allows now to log debug information directly into a user-defined file.
* Design of interactive settings dialog has changed.
* When updating addon, changes and modifications of settings (if needed) are done right at TB start, and not anymore when opening compose dialog.
* When updating addon, if main icon has been previously removed from toolbar then its display is not forced anymore and it is left in the customization palette.
* bugfix: In certain circumstances, handling of parallel runs did not block automatic compressing through "auto-save-as-draft" whereas another compressing was already in progress.
* bugfix: When performing a global compression, simulation process crashed and files were compressed even if compression ratio did not comply the filter (bug introduced in v0.4.0).
* bugfix: When sending message, if compressing was cancelled through interactive settings dialog then TB acted awkwardly and may stay blocked and/or send the message twice.
* bugfix: In action modes 'send' or 'save', no additional compressing was possible if 2 compressings have been previously launched and the 2nd has been automatically skipped because of setting 'do not compress if at least 1 file has already been compressed'.
* bugfix: In case several files had been compressed and the last attachment was removed from message then undoing compression failed and addon crashed.
* bugfix: In interactive settings dialog, preview of renaming couldn't handle the '?s' tag (subject of message).
* bugfix: For TB >= v24.*, when clicking the 'reset to factory defaults' button, final warning message was not displayed.
* bugfix: If main icon has been removed from toolbar then addon crashed when loading while opening compose dialog, hence some initializations were not fully completed.
* Maximum compatibility setting has been enabled for Thunderbird v25.* to v32.0.