Welkom bij SeaMonkey Add-ons.
Voeg extra functies en stijlen toe om SeaMonkey helemaal van u te maken.Sluiten
Over deze add-on
Commands and key modifiers in TabSubmit are identical to those used in SubmitToTab:
[Ctrl]+[Click]— Submits a form to a new tab.
[Shift]+[Click]— Submits a form to a new window.
- Holding down the
[Shift]key when submitting a form to a new tab will reverse whether the tab is opened in the background or foreground. By default, whether the tab is opened in the background or foreground is determined by your browser's settings.
While TabSubmit has the same functionality as SubmitToTab, it does differ from SubmitToTab in a number of ways:
- TabSubmit does not have a context menu. SubmitToTab's context menu had stopped working in Firefox 3.0 as a result of design changes made in Mozilla bug #404536.
- TabSubmit supports SeaMonkey.
- On newer versions of Firefox and SeaMonkey (versions 4 and 2.1 or higher, respectively), TabSubmit can be installed and uninstalled without restarting the browser.
- Unlike SubmitToTab, TabSubmit uses event listeners to hook into the mouse behavior instead of literally re-writing the existing handlers in the browser. This is a far more robust and safer approach, and it fixes a number of bugs that SubmitToTab exhibits, especially on Firefox 4.
- TabSubmit can work with elements that have the new HTML5
Note: Current users of SubmitToTab must disable or uninstall SubmitToTab when installing TabSubmit.
- The license has been changed from MPL to BSD.
Deze add-on is niet compatibel met uw versie van SeaMonkey vanwege het volgende: