- Waardering: 2 van 5door Damon-William-Tellegen, 20 dagen geledenFor me I set this to 1080HD and every time it came up 1080HD which it never did before. But then I noticed I use Logitech options for the mouse gestures just skip back and it stopped working after checking around about config it wasn't that I disabled the extension and immediately all the keyboard shortcuts and gestures started working again and this was every website not just YouTube and it wasn't video related it was anything with the text form. Thought this was kick ass! even though the autoplay thing doesn't work oor drop down menu or any of the other settings work but it does set it to the highest resolution I've ever had. What's done install I'd rather have shortcuts I don't get it but it is what it is thanks anyway
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17210517, één maand geledenNo need to access data for all websites.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Wide, 9 maanden geledenWas a good addon to block suggested video auto play while keep main video autoplay "ON" to not push extra buttons. Now it doesn't block suggested video from autoplaying anymore. Now you got to totally turn off autoplay and play every single video you open manually or deal with stupid suggested video comming your way all the time.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door ffadrtg, 2 jaar geledenSays I can choose 144p as default but it only goes to "Tiny" which is 360p.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16740572, 2 jaar geledenExtension is broken.
Opening a video with this enabled causes the whole page to scroll down 1 line automatically, cutting off the top of the video. This means that if Im playing a game with autoplay on my side monitor, I have to alt-tab for every new video just to scroll back up.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16534641, 2 jaar geledenTHe PC version works well enough, no complaints there. But the Android version for Firefox (84.1.1, Build 2015781795) is useless since I can't find any way to change the settings.
And since it looks like the developer has abandoned this and there's no support on his webpage, my 2 stars are being generous.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12308285, 3 jaar geledenBeeld kwaliteit is goed , maar het stop op de haverklap. Jammer.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door ㅤㅤ, 3 jaar geledenIt works just fine most of the time. But sometimes it automatically downgrades the quality setting, and if I try to set again my desired quality, the YouTube video player begins to blink and I have to either reload that YouTube video webpage or restart the web browser.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door slugcatlife, 3 jaar geledenTakes me to posts for some reason, when I click on a video
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16236150, 3 jaar geledenPlease support - playing youtube video in background
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 16060268, 3 jaar geledenReplicates theater mode and full screen mode from Youtube. The only useful feature is auto quality change, but takes forever to load. Doesn't work for non-SD videos.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Nibinaear, 3 jaar geledenSeems to be totally broken. Youtube loads a strange blog view that constantly jumps up and down all the time. I only wanted to stop the autoplay feature in Youtube and show videos in 1080p by default.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12441791, 3 jaar geledenWhen I open a YouTube video link it changes the resolution (does what it proposes). But when I open the YouTube homepage, it redirects me to a random YouTube post and keeps reloading the page. So I can't use YouTube's homepage
Apparently this bug is at least one year old, deducting from old comments.
Using Firefox 77.0.1 (64-bits) at Windows 10 Pro 1909
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar3 jaar geleden geplaatsthello
can you send me your operating system details and firefox version and a detailed summary how this issue happens please?