- door Firefox-gebruiker 13925575, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5I rely on Verizon cellular for my internet, so my purpose for this plugin is to reduce video quality to the standard that VZW's pitiful network will bear. This plugin used to help me to that end, but so far as I can tell it no longer has any effect and it has been quite some time, so I'm downgrading my rating to 1 or 0.
- door iSaurabhSri, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Why the hell my resolution automatically changes to 720p when I have set medium quality? This add-on definitely doesn't work all the time.
Please take care of it.
- door Drift_91, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Was having issues with numerous bugs, but it still at least did what the name says. Tried deleting it's "storage.js" preferences file from my Firefox profile folder in an attempt to fix it and now it doesn't even work at all.
- door Truthowl, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Firefox 56.0.2 sometimes videos on youtube will not unpause if auto-pause is set. Each time i click the video it unpause-repauses. Closing firefox does not fix it.
- door DarioWaWa, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Earlier this has been fantastic. Now for a long time it just plain and simply doesn't work. Resolutions are always on auto, video speed is always on x2 (though they still play normal speed). I, really, hope this will get fixed soon...
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13688585, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5In YouTube settings, web browser or app, you can set it to automatically use the highest definition. If it doesn't work for you, than you have bad/slow internet. This Add-on is ridiculously unneeded, especially if you know how to use a computer.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13421769, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Does NOT work. Tried using this with FF 57 on Windows 10 Pro (64 bit). Installed it then restarted FF. Went to youtube and set it for 1080p, Turn Off Annotations and No Autoplay.
Launched various youtube videos but in each case, this add-on did NOT change the video resolution to a higher one. Instead the resolution was the original default for that video. Still had to manually change the resolution on each video just like before.
It also did NOT turn off autoplay. Once again I had to do that manually for the first video. Same thing for turning off annotations. It did NOT turn off annotations. I still had to do that manually for each video just like before installing this add-on.
I tried exiting FF and then starting it up again and then logging back into youtube. But the results were the same. This product does NOT work.