- Waardering: 1 van 5door Johann, 4 jaar geledenThis add-on used to work wonderfully. it did everything as advertised, though sometimes there'd be a hickup with the auto-stop and I'd have to reload the page so that the video would actually play (every time I tried to start it, the add-on paused it immediately). Now with it installed, every time I go to just the main youtube.com page, it forces me to some random person's channel page and reloads that page ad infinitum and I cannot stop it or go to any other page. If I click any link, it will first load that page, then within a second we're right back at Mr. Rando's channel rapidly refreshing like we're trying to DDOS youtube. So now this app is useless to me as I can't figure out why on earth it would do this or how to stop it. So far the only stop I've found is uninstalling this mess.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13717362, 4 jaar geledenI used to use this add-on most of the time, but awhile back a bug was added in that if you auto-pause, you can't play it by clicking play. You have to disable (or maybe change the setting) first. It's of no use to me now. Please write a good regression test plan for all your features, so you don't release new bugs in old features. You SO good up 'til now.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13483723, 4 jaar geledenAs many other have stated, this used to be the best addon for automatically forcing certain Youtube options, but it hasn't been updated for quite a while now and so it's not functioning correctly anymore, which is a shame. Here's hoping the author is is in good health and nothing bad has happened to them, so they can come back and fix it ;)
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14184763, 4 jaar geledenThe add-on is perfect... well it was perfect till few month ago. Got update, and youtube videos does not play hd, max goes up to 720p. I though samthing wrong with firefox it self. Tried everything - compleatley unistalled and installed firefox, put removed and put add-on again. Nathing helped! I didnt even though about addon malfunctioning, i though my pc somthing wrong. I even reinstalled fresh windows, but the issue didnt go away... Till today! I have downloaded another HD add-on, deleted this one, and gues what? Its working! Youtube shows highest quality automaticaly without doing nathing! You need to sort this out, as you lose a lot of users! One of them is me! will use another now till that one brokes :D and may back to this one if it will be softer after few years or not!
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14156725, 4 jaar geledenThis addon no longer able to control the video quality and other settings since Youtube always overrides it.
Will there be any updates or fix for this addon in the future?
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Braden's PC's, 4 jaar geledenIt just does not work at all anymore. YouTube ignores the default resolutions you set and it ignores the auto-pause feature too. It's really not the authors fault, YouTube's constant updating has made it very hard to keep addons that deal with it up to date and functional. Plus a lot of the things we used to be able to do with YouTube via basic web extensions are just not possible anymore.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12227900, 4 jaar geledenUSED to be really good..... Now doesn't allow me to play videos without disabling it completely. I like the Auto Pause option but now have to enable default play behavior just to watch videos.... which kind of defeats the purpose of this extension really..... Please make the effort to fix this as I'm not the only person complaining about this!! (Been this way for months now!)