- Waardering: 1 van 5door dagingee, één dag geledenAs mentioned by others, requires access to all websites when just youtube would be fine. And it does not work on Android at all.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door StrataErrata, 3 dagen geledenAlthough being featured for Android, it doesn't work there.
Asking for access to all websites is too broad, considering only YouTube would be required.
We need a replacement for this for Android.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17588577, 24 dagen geledenHasn't worked for months now and won't update to new virsion even after uninstalling
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17895034, één maand geledenThis addon is a major security issue requiring access to data for ALL websites instead of just youtube. Dont trust it as there is absolutely no reason for that. Theres enhancer for youtube which does the same thing and more and only needs access to data on youtube in order to function correctly. Avoid!
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Lessthan0tom, 2 maanden geledenAuto-pause does not work on Firefox Android. Neither stable nor Nightly. This Add-on is recommended for Firefox on Android
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Just a Physicist Working as Developer, 3 maanden geledenWhy giving access for all sites is required? Autopause does not work. Breaks video.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15037318, 4 maanden geleden---TO THE DEVELOPER:
The Auto Pause feature for playlist does not work at all!
Here are all my settings:
Set to: 4K 2160p
Set to: Expand
Set to: Normal
Set to: 50
Both options set to: Auto Pause
Option set to: Auto Pause
---Auto Subtitles/Closed Captions (CC)
Option set to: Default
Example? Try "The Winner Takes It All ABBA (Piano Cover) Ulrika A. Rosén, piano. - YouTube" at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-jGwK8qxBU&list=RDNN4iln3hHcc&index=1
Thanks to the developer for this add-on.
Hopefully, you will be to sort out why the auto pause does not work with a playlist.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15091224, 6 maanden geledenNo need to access data for all websites.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Galmok, één jaar geledenInstalled it on Firefox on Android and it failed to stop autoplay. I did set it to auto pause everywhere I could, but it didn't work.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door PasDeBras, één jaar geledenUnreasonable permissions concerning user data completely unrelated to what it's supposed to do.
Worked just fine until it asked for access it doesn't need to function (Access your data for all websites).
Hope no one install that trash.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door amogus, één jaar geledenclips youtube videos at the top and need to scroll, highly irritating