- Waardering: 3 van 5door Deniz, één dag geledenextension is not full potential working.. you cannot click to shortcut. only way to click is open in extension menu and press off and on to this extension. but its only one time usable. after that again this problem occurs. please fix it.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Kougeru, één dag geledenReduced from 5 to 3 stars due to recent issues. Setting to 8k doesn't seem to do anything if the video is not 8k. Instead of just loading the next highest, it defaults to 720p for some reason. Setting to 4k does not have this problem. Setting to 4k will load videos at 1440p or 1080p if 4k is not available.
Needs to add support for "Premium" quality. YT Premium quality loads videos in vp9 at literally 3x~ the bitrate of regular 1080p. In the cases where Premium is available, non-premium is in AV1 at less than 1 Mbps.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Nathan Gamble, 3 dagen geledenThis addon is extremely useful, but has recently started having significant problems which make it much less usable.
About a week ago, the youtube HD options stopped appearing when I click on the icon in my Firefox toolbar, until I go to the addons manager and turn the addon off and then turn it on again.
Can this issue be explained or fixed?
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Whatnah78, 4 dagen geledenThis extension no longer works!!!! No sure what broke it but no matter what I do I cannot get it to work. Some days it would work but then after closing Firefox then opening back up again it would just be broken...
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Viacheslav, 8 dagen geledenBefore September 2023 this extension worked a most of time normally (but occasionally i saw YouTube in wrong resolution - i closed Firefox and stopped it forcefully via operating system settings and started again - the extension worked again). After a middle of September the extension totally not working. When i open Firefox menu and Extensions submenu and tap to YouTube High Definition extension - nothing opens! Reinstall extension did not help, reinstall Firefox, reboot and reinstall Firefox - did not help (Google Pixel 4a, Android 13)
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15476681, 9 dagen geledenPartially stopped working on all of my devices about 1-2 weeks ago. Settings do not show up when clicked on the icon in toolbar. Speed setting only gets applied if set to 2x. Doesn't work with 1.25x or 1.5x. Quality settings is also broken. Video Subtitles set to "on" doesn't seem to work either. Settings used to apply immediately after the change, now I need to refresh the page.
- Waardering: 1 van 5door Justin Baits, 9 dagen geledenThe last update broke a lot of functionality. Defaulting to 1.5x playback speed does not work. Quality settings are inconsistent. Used to be great but no longer does the things it should.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Kr0m, 9 dagen geledenVersion : 118.0.5 (22 septembre 2023)
Ne fonctionne pas correctement depuis la dernière mise à jour, l'add-on semble planter.
- Options inaccessibles
- Configuration non prise en compte
Pour rétablir temporairement la fonctionnalité, il suffit de désactiver/réactiver l'add-on dans le gestionnaire d'add-on, mais cela ne résout pas définitivement le problème.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 18066953, 11 dagen geledenThis worked fairly well until a few days ago. i had to reset default player size, reset preferred resolution, and chose auto expansion of video description. But after resetting all of this, the only thing working is the default player size. It no longer plays in HD, and no longer expands the description. Having videos automatically play in HD is the main reason I downloaded this app, and now I don't have that feature anymore.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door ☁️頡, 13 dagen geledenVery useful,
but I encountered a bug. The function of "Auto expand video description box" doesn't work most of the time, I use firefox on Macbook M1, 2020, hope it will be fixed. Thank you very much for making this kit.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Bohemito, één maand geledenPourrait être bien mais il n'y a que la définition qui fonctionne chez moi, l'autoplay ne fonctionne pas, les sous-titres ne s'enlèvent pas lorsque je sélectionne Off, et même la résolution, ça me descend ma fenêtre d'un scroll quand ça s'enclenche, dommage