- Waardering: 4 van 5Worked great until today. I gave it 4 stars because I'm hoping the developer will fix it ASAP. When it's working, it rates 5 stars.
- Waardering: 5 van 5hotmail and outlook accounts have the same interface,So it's weird why this happened.
fullsize screenshots already uploaded to your forum https://jasonsavard.com/forum
same title:just weird
pls take a look,Thanks
- Waardering: 5 van 5Works just fine! Contrary to OTHER ad blockers... this one really blocks ads in my outlook mail page (www.outlook.com)
- Waardering: 5 van 5it works great
- Waardering: 3 van 5The extension is very useful for people who are curious about what font a page is using. However, my problem is that it slows Firefox down dramatically on my computer (Fedora 22, Firefox 39, 2.2 GHz dual-core with 2 GB RAM). I know, not a high-end machine, but without this extension, everything is pretty snappy. I use several other extensions and none of the others have this problem.This is the simplest of all extensions with barely 50 lines of code and only has access to webmail sites - so it's probably not the culprit or you would see many more reviews like this one.
- Waardering: 5 van 5Webmail Ad Blocker has been a great addon for Palemoon. However with the Update to Palemoon v27.0 the extension no longer works. If you could find the time to look at this it would be much appreciated.
- Waardering: 5 van 5Very useful tool. Works great!
- Waardering: 5 van 5It's a useful tool! I use the hotmail (outlook.com), and it has advertising in the right side. After I use this addons, the advertising disappear and have more space in the right side! Thank you! In addition, I hope our privacy can be guaranteed.
- Waardering: 4 van 5fine.
- Waardering: 5 van 5Works great! Thanks!
- Waardering: 5 van 5Ta!
- Waardering: 1 van 5Keeps opening webpage of WABInstall (https://jasonsavard.com/?ref=WABInstall)
And im tired of it, so uninstalling good riddance !
- Waardering: 1 van 5I cannot sign-in or comment thru links provided on wab website, so i have to do it here.
So, it's true... the redirect glitch is directly related to setting Firefox to clear history upon closing. Any other combination of settings seem to work fine. It appears there is no immediate solution other than to not use the extension.I just found a possible fix and have updated it in the thread: https://jasonsavard.com/forum/discussion/2768/i-think-webmail-ad-blocker-hijacked-my-start-page#latest
- Waardering: 5 van 5Très facile à installer, sans redémarrer. Et hop ! Fini les pubs ! Bravo et merci au concepteur.
- Waardering: 5 van 5Would certainly appreciate Pale Moon support.
Most recent compatible version for Pale Moon that works is v4.25.1, which works great for everything except that it does not include right side space issues for Outlook Preview unfortunately that was included in the most recent 4.29 build apparently.
5-stars because the add-on is perfect otherwise, thankfully working seamlessly for all other email providers.
- Waardering: 5 van 5Thank you this is great! :D
- Waardering: 5 van 5Now I can use full space of Outlook, Yahoo ,etc. This actually relieved a lot of frustration. Would love to see more addons for firefox.
- Waardering: 5 van 5This is great add-on and i really do appreciate it , i wish i had money to contribute to this add-on cause i would do so. this is more than a five star. God Bless You !!!
- Waardering: 4 van 5The extension do a very good job on yahoo and outlook. However on Yahoo the blur effect is not extended on the right side. When using a theme with an image as wallpaper, it makes difficult to read the text on that zone. If the extension developer could fix it, it will be nice.
- Waardering: 5 van 5I use Hotmail and AdBlock Plus. While the ad's were blocked I still lost space to where the ad's used to be. Adding this removed the dead space. Love it!
- Waardering: 5 van 5Awesome. Gets the job done.
- Waardering: 5 van 5Très utile et très bien
- Waardering: 5 van 5Very good Ad blocker..