- Waardering: 5 van 5Super* OK!!!!!
- Waardering: 5 van 5Thank you. Excellent! Works flawlessly on Outlook.com. Better than creating rules with an adblocker.
- Waardering: 4 van 5wery good
- Waardering: 5 van 5The best web ad mail remover on the whole internet thanx a lot sir for such a great extension ....
My Daily driver....
Thanx a lot Sir
- Waardering: 5 van 5cool addon!!!
- Waardering: 5 van 5I've been using this extension for longer than I can remember. Over the past several days, I noticed that outlook.com was telling me I was using an Ad Blocker. Since the ads weren't there, I didn't give it much thought, but then realized this message was still stealing space from my screen. I went to the support forum where I saw that Jason was aware of the problem, had already corrected the problem in Chrome, and was JUST ABOUT to release a fix for firefox. I applied the latest version which indeed removed the message from Microsoft.
I think I've enjoyed this plugin enough to make a monetary contribution, but don't want to become a patron. Still looking for a place to make a one-time contribution.
- Waardering: 5 van 5A one-time essential add-on ..... But .... (for me since December 2018) Microsoft seemed to have gained the better of it in Outlook/Hotmail on Firefox 63.0.3. Jason, I hope you can sort this.
Stop Press +++ The extension is now functioning as intended. Back to 5 Stars.
- Waardering: 5 van 5It works and lives again awesome thanks for the fix.
- Waardering: 5 van 5Great add-on, but within last 24hrs or so it's been failing to work atlease for Outlook, plz fix developer, would really appreciate... Thanks
- Waardering: 3 van 5No longer working for Outlook in Comodo Ice Dragon, Google Chrome and Waterfox web browsers since 3 days ago, please fix it, thanks!
- Waardering: 5 van 5Great app, I have been using it for years problem free.
- Waardering: 1 van 5Kaspersky reports malware for this addon. Be aware!
- Waardering: 4 van 5Used to work well for Yahoo mail but not anymore in the last 7 days or so. Can you issue a patch? TiA