I've been using this extension for longer than I can remember. Over the past several days, I noticed that outlook.com was telling me I was using an Ad Blocker. Since the ads weren't there, I didn't give it much thought, but then realized this message was still stealing space from my screen. I went to the support forum where I saw that Jason was aware of the problem, had already corrected the problem in Chrome, and was JUST ABOUT to release a fix for firefox. I applied the latest version which indeed removed the message from Microsoft.
I think I've enjoyed this plugin enough to make a monetary contribution, but don't want to become a patron. Still looking for a place to make a one-time contribution.
Up until about a week ago, this was working so perfectly, I actually forgot I'd installed the Add-on, but then it's stopped working and the ads are back on the right hand side of Outlook.com, using firefox on a Macbook Pro.
I've been using this for years and it's always worked perfectly until this week. The extension stopped being able to block the right side banner ads in Outlook.com on June 20th. Confirmed this issue is happening on multiple PCs.
Je suis désolé, mais vu que Adblock et Webmail Ad Blocker ne fonctionnent plus avec Mozilla, je préfère quitter et désinstaller ce dernier de mon ordinateur (après pas loin de 20 ans de fidélité), puis sinon cela va détruire mon ordinateur.