- door Firefox-gebruiker 13486734, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Con gran pesar veo como una de las mejores extensiones para firefox de todos los tiempos se ha transformado en una parodia de sí misma.
Cuando en Firefox llegan a la conclusión de que el 40% de los usuarios no usa extensiones, seguramente no han tenido en cuenta el gran uso que se les da a móviles y tabletas.
Además los que formamos parte de ese 60% creo que nos merecemos algo más.
Espero que el desarrollador pueda solventar las restricciones y pronto podamos ver un add-on como en sus viejos tiempos.
With great regret I see how one of the best extensions to firefox of all time has become a parody of itself.
When in Firefox they reach the conclusion that 40% of users do not use extensions, surely they have not taken into account the great use that is given to mobile phones and tablets. Besides, those of us who are part of that 60% believe that we deserve something more. I hope the developer can solve the restrictions and soon we can see an add-on like in his old days.All of the changes in the extension were required by Firefox as they have switched to a new system for extensions. There is nothing I can do on my end to work around this unfortunately.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 6534144, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5With this version of the WebDeveloper you need many more clicks to get to the desired options. I want a full bar like in version 1.2.
The current version is designed to be childish.
WARNING: The new version kill's my bar who i have searchfield, https, adblock and other symbols. (Firefox ESR 52.4. - 52.5) I Use the Classic Shell addon.
I've now moved back to the older version, which I like version 1.2
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13480020, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Bonjour,
J'utilise ce plugin depuis des années et il absolument INDISPENSABLE pour travailler.
Mais quelle idée à Firefox de ne plus le rendre compatible !! j’espère que cela va se régler rapidement.
1 stars pour Firefox et 5 stars pour vous et le module quand il fonctionnera à nouveau
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13465535, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5This new version is totally useless for me. I need the tool "Display style information" back. Also this change made the whole Firefox totally useless for me. Where I could download the old version of the developer toolbar and old version of Firefox. This is really important and freezes all my work. Used to be 5 star extension, now 1 star. All I can do is star a uninstall process of Firefox browsers from all our school computers and searching a new tool. Sad end for such a great browser.The ‘Display Style Information’ feature had to be removed as Firefox removed the APIs that it was using. The best replacement for this feature is the CSS inspector built into the browser developer tools:
Older versions of the extension are available here, but note that they are not supported and will not work in future versions of Firefox:
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13464889, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Used to be able to move the tools around. Now, with the current version (2.0.1) we're stuck with them in specific locations and it makes it nearly impossible for me to use this addon with my job.
- door glewe, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5What a shame. The new release is practically unusable. No Menubar, no Display Style Information. I understand that this is not the developers fault but the changed Firefox API. I will sadly have to let it go after so many years now and get used to the built in developer tools. Too bad.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13442210, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Another great extension that pulled into trash. Less functions, e.g. the "Show CSS" function, functions only expendable over the icon not about a single line, etc.
One more thing to get away from Firefox.