- Waardering: 4 van 5door Kelson, 2 maanden geledenUseful for when you want to make sure the pages you're reading will still be around in some form in the future, and to easily get at additional context. (Just remember that it checks *every page you view* against the Wayback Machine, so turn it off when you're not using it!)
If you enable auto-save, be sure to add to the exclusions list so it doesn't waste time trying to archive your webmail or control panel.
There *is* a private mode where it doesn't do anything until you ask it to. But that leaves you with essentially the same features as a pair of bookmarklets to check or save the current page.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door sh, 4 maanden geledenNormally I love this so so much, but as of lately the save feature just doesn't work. I have to manually click on the little calendar to open the site, and then save it there. Not sure why this is the case
- Waardering: 4 van 5door MarsSeed, 4 maanden geledenIt's a staple addon for me. Could use some enhancements: e.g. more granular auto-save period config, RegEx support for blacklist, and also allowing to use a whitelist and/or an "always enabled for saving" list.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Amderos, 5 maanden geledenReally useful for websites and there versions that are not available now.
BUT I want to suggest to edit button that actualises archived page when it's opened through wayback machine page
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 17987766, 7 maanden geledenNeeds to support mobile browsers (e.g. Firefox for Android; Developer resources: https://extensionworkshop.com/documentation/develop/differences-between-desktop-and-android-extensions/) with all the features (where possible) from the desktop browser add-on version including the auto save page functions.