Download Mozilla Firefox, een snelle, gratis manier om op het Web te surfen, om de duizenden hier beschikbare add-ons te proberen!Sluiten
Welkom bij Firefox Add-ons.
Kies uit duizenden extra functies en stijlen om Firefox van u te maken.Sluiten
Wees voorzichtig met oude versies!
Deze versies worden ter referentie en voor testdoeleinden weergegeven. U dient altijd de meest recente versie van een add-on te gebruiken.
- Fixed: The hints generation no longer crashes on some pages (regression since
- Improved: This version is now forwards-compatible with the upcoming version
0.6.0. Downgrading from 0.6.0 to 0.5.14 or older might cause VimFx to crash,
but downgrading from 0.6.0 to 0.5.15 is safe.
- Fixed: Non-hintchars key presses in hints mode are now suppressed. They used
to be passed along to the browser, which could confusingly activate site
- Fixed: The 'f' command now always opens links in the same tab. Links used to
be able to force a new tab or window.
- Fixed: Pressing 'Esc' in the location bar now restores the URL, as is the
default behaviour of Firefox. You may now also close Firefox dialogs using
- Fixed: The toolbar button no longer throws errors.
- Improved: Updated the de locale. Thanks to Alexander Haeussler!
- Improved: Updated the pl locale. Thanks to morethanoneanimal!
- Fixed: Locales should now work properly.
- Improved: Updated the zh-CN locale (@mozillazg).
- Improved: Updated the de locale (@Kambfhase).
- Added: Japanese locale (@pluser).
- Fixed: If you switched to another tab or window while an
was focused and then switched back, the
<input>element got blurred, while
it should have stayed focused. This caused the auto-type feature of KeePassX
- Fixed: The vote button on StackExchange sites are now markable again.
- Improved: Detection of previous/next links. Should work better on gmail now.
- Fixed: It is now possible to use Enter/Return in keyboard shortcuts.
- Improved: The n/N commands (etc.) now work even if you didn’t open the finbar
using the VimFx command (such as the default key binding ctrl+f, or by
clicking a menu item).
- Improved: It is now possible to blur text inputs without sending Esc to the
page, which could cause dialogs etc. to annoyingly close.
- Improved: Updated the el-GR locale (@sirodoht).
- Fixed: Autofocus prevention sometimes made text inputs impossible to focus
until you reloaded the page.
- Improved: Autofocus prevention now works on more sites than before.
- Improved: Autofocus prevention now prevents all automatic focusing (not
just when the page loads). This makes devdocs.io much easier to use.
- Added: When viewing images directly and the image has been resized to fit the
screen the image is now markable, allowing you to toggle zoom on it using the
- Fixed: It is no longer possible to add conflicting shortcuts (such as adding
'a' when 'af' and 'as' are already present).
- Fixed: The focus search bar command was broken.
- Fixed: Autofocus prevention was broken.
- Fixed: The top bar on YouTube could not be accessed by VimFx.
- Fixed: You can no longer add blank hotkeys.
- Improved: Tab Groups are supported.
- Improved: Matching of previous/next links should be more reliable.
- Improved: A few minor things.
0.5.6 Release notes:
- Updated some translations
- Updated pagination patterns and logic
- Added autofocus prevention feature that can be enabled in preferences
- Fix for popup passthrough mode stucking
- Make toolbar button click depend on current mode
- Higher weight markers should not be overlapped
- Refactor find mode to use Firefox native search bar
- Bump minimum required Firefox version to 25
- Added commands to go in the URL path
- Added commands to navigate previous and next links with customizable link patterns
- Use Firefox 24+ native console API
- Update zh-CN localization
- Insert mode
- Hit markers can be rotated with Space while in hints mode
- Open multiple links command
- Added command to focus search bar:
- Added commands to stop loading current page and all pages:
- Invisible elements will not get hint markers
- Compatibility with Firefox 25
- Simple shortcut customization with UI in Help dialog
- Use huffman coding algorithm for hint markers generation which results in shorter links
- Implemented Bloom filters to achieve shorter hints for those shortcuts that are used often
- Reimplemented scrolling - now works with pages wihere window is not scrollable
- Find disabled on non HTML documents
- Find string is now global for all windows.
- Fixed logic of locale discovery. Now we rely on general.useragent.locale Firefox preference for current locale
- Custom hint chars hotfix
- Reimplemented find mode: CJK support, performace boost
- `a/` or `a.` to highlight all matches of the search string on the page
- Hint markers will now reach into iframes
- Key handling is disabled when a popupmenu or panel are shown
- `yf` will now also focus links and copy values from text/textarea element
- `vf` will show hit markers to focus the underlying element
- : to open Firefox Developer Toolbar, Esc to close it.
- Add Hungarian locale (@thenonameguy).
- Add Polish locale (@grn).
- Don't close pinned tabs when pressing x (@grn).
- Switched to Makefile for building the extension release (@carno).
- Mrakers CSS tweaks (@helmuthdu)
- Thanks to @mozillazg and @mcomella for translation contributions.
- Added 'gh' command that will navigate to the home page.
- Added 'o' command to focus address bar.
- 'p' and 'P' will parse the contents of the clipboard. If the string in the clipboard appears to be a url then it will navigate to this url. Otherwise it will search for the string in the clipboard using currently selected search provider.
- Now hint markers for links will stay on top of all the markers for different kinds of elements.
- Esc will now also close the focused default search bar.
- Fixed bugs related to keyboard events handling, XUL documents, and some other issues.
- Bug fixed where not all the commands could be disabled via the Help dialog.
- Toolbar button hotfix
- Added an option to disable individual shortcuts via the help dialog