- Waardering: 1 van 5door Minionblacke, één maand geledenAs of today 21st Jan 2024, the extension does not stick on its active hotkeys or stay active at all when it is not in use for some time. The one solution was to disable and then reenable the extension but it only worked once that way. After which it refuses to stay active.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaaréén maand geleden geplaatstHmm, very mysterious. I just tested the extension with the latest Firefox (121.0.1) on Win10, Win11, Linux Mint, and MacOS with a YouTube video and everything seemed to work.
While testing with a YouTube video (in a normal window, not private) you could try:
- Making sure the video is playing before using the hotkeys.
- Clicking on an open spot of the website before trying a hotkey.
- Resetting the hotkeys to Default or Alternative and try those hotkeys.
- Setting a custom hotkey and then trying it.
- Uninstalling the extension and reinstalling it. This will fully reset all settings.
- Disabling all other extensions in case one of them is interfering with this one.
If those don't help, I'll probably need more information to try and reproduce the problem like: video URL, OS, Firefox version, any custom settings, hotkey combinations, any other differences, etc. Feel free to email me in that case and I can help you get it working.