Waardering: 4,5 van 5
4,5 sterren van 5
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16274713, 11 uur geledenWaardering: 5 van 5This is such a good addon with a hardworking dev playing cat and mouse with Twitch on a daily basis it seems - don't leave a negative review just because the addon worked perfectly up until now! Leave a positive review for all the free quality/experience improvements you've gotten until now.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13271988, één dag geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Actually I had to realize how good it is when it suddenly stopped working. Absolutely 5 stars. I can confirm it works with new Twitch API if you reinstall this addon.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16597770, één dag geledenWaardering: 5 van 5EDIT: Developer has fixed the API issue, player is working again, actual review to follow.
This extension has proven to be a godsend for me. Using satellite internet, twitch's own player has been broken for years. The control this player offers over the video buffer is absolutely fantastic for dealing with a "quirky" internet connection.
Many thanks to the developer for enabling me to enjoy channels on twitch.tv <3
- door mrgear, één dag geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Press F to pay respects. This was the best solution I've ever found, it blocked ads, avoided twitch's stupid algorithm that reduced quality/stopped player when not on the tab and abusive RAM consume by Twitch.tv it self. I hope somehow developer can find a way to bring it back even if it backs without the adblocker feature. Alexander today, Alexander tomorow, Alexander Forever <3
- door Phoenix-y, één dag geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Twitch is relentless in its war against adblockers. This is a Twitch-being-Amazon thing and not an add-on issue. Adblocker developers have their work cut out for them since they're combating Amazon for their own relevancy. This add on is great and hopefully they update it soon.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16597289, één dag geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Worked great ever since I first downloaded it, none of the freezing or lagging problems I had with the default player. Looks like Twitch disabled it somehow, hope it's back up soon.
- door e2li, 2 dagen geledenWaardering: 5 van 5На данный момент расширение не работает. При переходе на любой канал, на любую трансляцию выводит малиновый фон с надписью "Канала с указанным названием не существует. Возможно, вы набрали неправильный адрес." Если отключить расширение - естественно всё работает.
- door Smooth, 2 dagen geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I can confirm that twitch is avoiding this great addon and trying to serve sick amounts of ads.
As a workaround i recommend going to /videos path of a channel, ie. twitch.tv/mitchjones/videos and when its live, it will be running in the middle. With proper uBlock you should not get any ads and still watch.
- door alcojaguar, 2 dagen geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Excellent add-on, has worked flawlessly since I've gotten it. However, I can confirm that twitch seems to have updated something to make this add-on stop functioning for now. I look forward to an update, I pretty much can no longer watch Twitch without this.
Thank you again for the great add-on!
- door GruziiC, 2 dagen geledenWaardering: 5 van 5What i have noticed ADD-ON works flawlessly during like 7:00 - 20:00 GMT timezone ,but after something changes and "Channel with the specified name does not exist. Perhaps you typed the wrong address" is showing no matter what channel you try to watch !!! Someone at TWITCH is clearly targeting and screwing up this awesome add-on,bless the Alexander Choporov to work around this harasment 🙏
- door Nezumi, 2 dagen geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Today my Twitch was just stopping all the time, buffering, driving me nuts because connection seems solid otherwise. I have it a shot and it basically solved all the problems just like that. Before it was buffering at 720p and now I could watch it smoothly at 1080p. I dont know how it is achieved, but it does work. Plus addons UI looks really nice! Fantastic job on that one!
- door mikeyaworski, 3 dagen geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Ridiculous how people are leaving 1-2 star reviews because the app needs an update for a fix. The definition of "choosing beggars". It will be fixed shortly.
Anyway, this extension is amazing. If you leave or have left a bad review because it needs an update, at least remember to come back and change your review when it does get fixed.
- door Denial, 3 dagen geledenWaardering: 5 van 5App is currently not working, but 99% of the time it does and it works great! people who are voting low stars clearly don't know how to actually submit an issue to the developer.