Download Mozilla Firefox, een snelle, gratis manier om op het Web te surfen, om de duizenden hier beschikbare add-ons te proberen!Sluiten
Welkom bij Firefox Add-ons.
Kies uit duizenden extra functies en stijlen om Firefox van u te maken.Sluiten
Toggle animated GIFs 1.3 Geen herstart
door Simon Lindholm
Start/stop GIF animations through a keyboard shortcut or by clicking them. You can also restart animations from the beginning, or disable animations by default.
Over deze add-on
Each large enough, non-background GIF also shows animation controls when hovered. If you find this too distracting, you can disable it in the addon settings.
There are also options for toggling GIF animations when clicked (for GIFs that aren't links, that is), and for disabling all animations by default (equivalent to the "image.animation_mode" about:config setting). You can also set GIFs to animate on hover, for use with the latter option.
Sample GIF for testing: http://i.imgur.com/bGqUxUj.gif
- there is an option for showing indicators for paused GIFs
- there are options for pausing GIFs on unhover, and for clicking outside the image
- the black-/whitelist now supports matching by prefixes (say, "file:")
- the Pause/Break key can now be chosen as shortcut
- (some) GIFVs are now supported
- small bug fixes/performance improvements
A whole lot of code has changed, so there may be some regressions. Reports are appreciated.