- Waardering: 3 van 5door Cianoz, 4 jaar geledenIt should be much better if it'd offer a quick popup with translation when you select the word(s) instead of opening the separate tab. There are plenty of translation addons that do the same as this one, so there's nothing here to prefer it to others
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Reza Karami, 4 jaar geledenThere must be a way to disable keyboard shortcuts or change it
Ctrl + shift + 2 is the "Zero-width non-joiner" character and I can't use it anymore!
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Expmodo, 4 jaar geledenКак вернуть пере направление на сайт translate.google в отдельном окне браузера ? Т.к всплывающее окно не очень удобно во многих случаях.Hello, you can do it in the options page. I will add it a post installation page in the new updates in order to create some tutorial of the use and configuration of the add-on to avoid this. Cheers!
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15037318, 4 jaar geledenTO THE DEVELOPER:
---1st problem) I want to be able to read a translated page that is in Russian in Instagram. It only works if I select the text and use this addon.
I want to be able to have the full page in instagram directly translated from Russian to English but your addon does not work.
---2nd problem) The listen (en) feature does not work at all!! When I use this listen (en) feature, I get: " No video with supported format and MIME type found."
---Many thanks to the developer of this addon.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13462421, 4 jaar geledenI chose this addon because of the lower permissions. Now that it is the same as other translation addons (access data for all sites), I will go back to using a simple bookmarklet (search "To English bookmarklet" from labnol.org, you can change the code en to other language if you prefer).
If you are ok with the permissions, this addon is useful.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15276362, 4 jaar geledenToo bad that the translated text appears in a separate tab. I would definitely prefer the translated text to simply replace the original one.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 15138551, 4 jaar geledenEDIT: The workflow has been simplified with the modal window, however there are too many steps still.
Main problem being conflicting keyboard shortcuts not customizable (e.g. CTRL+SHIFT+1) so this one is not possible to use with multi-containers add-on.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Richard Duff, 5 jaar geledenApp won't save translation options for whole page...have to change from Spanish every time. Using latest version 3.6 but changing Spanish to English and clicking save does not work.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar5 jaar geleden geplaatstHello, thank you for reporting this. What version of the addon have you installed?
Update: this was a visual bug, and was fixed in the 3.7 version. We should wait some hours to Firefox approved the new release.
Update2: The new version is available and fixed this bug.