Waardering: 4,1 van 5
4,1 sterren van 5
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13583714, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Please please consider letting us add a key combination for this to trigger. I use firegestures with my right mouse button. With your old version I could use shift in combination to have this the drag mode trigger.
- door wteague, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5I have not yet been able to use this extension because as soon as I added it, I can't use right clicking links in Google Maps. Disable it and Google Maps works again. Will review it fixed.
- door Outerlimit, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Good addon but has 3 major issues:
1. No way to either invoke it or disable it by pressing CTRL or ALT key.
2. No time out to cancel the action - if you right click it will start working and keep working and there is no way to cancel - typically gestures (for e.g., Foxy gestures) would time out after a certain period and the value is customizable
3. Interferes with gestures addons such as Foxy Gestures that use right clicks as well. The interference is quite huge as you invariably end up removing the add-on unfortunately.
I hope these can be addressed at some point. In the meantime, if opening multiple links is what you are looking for, you may use:
Open Links in Tabs or FoxyLink addons.
- door hyperstriker, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5On Firefox Quantum (57) it works in some page(s) it won't in other(s)...
ex.. works in https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/, but it doesn't in https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12414977, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Doesn't work for me on 57 either.
Could be that it interacts with so many other extensions that use the mouse. Should be able to use modifiers (lCtrl-, Alt-, Shift-) to determine when its functionality is activated.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 6637689, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5To the guy below, It absolutely works with 57, your issue must be somewhere else. I was actually looking for a right click context menu add-on that would allow me to "open link in background tab" when I stumbled upon this one...fantastic! Just had to switch off the tab focus option and this is even better than what I was searching for. Great work and thanks!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13494387, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Kind of works.
As a bonus, you can copy the full URLs of the links in clipboard.
To do so:
1. start the lasso by dragging a box while pressing right mouse button
2. then keep pressed the CTRL key
3. finaly expand the box to include the links you want to copy
4. and release the mouse button and the keyboard
The target URLs are now in the clipboard, in the form
It's possible to apply the same trick with the Alt key, to bypass the link filtering.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13479773, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I really love it.
But I am missing one functionality. I would appreciate if Snap Link Plus would automatically scroll when reaching the border of the window. This would be extremely useful when multi selecting lists which are wider than the maximum possible window on screen.
I used a multi selection capable of this feature but it does not work with FF 57.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13473959, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 2 van 5I use a pixel pets site where you have to click pets to feed them. The old version let me open links as tabs in a new window and close them all with a single click on the red X of the window and it worked perfectly for me; with the new one, I can only open 30 tabs in the same window and then close them one by one.
I used to revert to version 2.4, the last one working properly, but it has stopped working.
- door usuariolegitimo, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Very good addon but, it lacks documentation here, it would be nice if you post how to use it here, instead of making us search your website for instructions
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13454110, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5I want only copy links to clipboard. But sometimes it works and sometimes not! I want to disable the links open in new tabs oder windows!