Waardering: 4,1 van 5
4,1 sterren van 5
- door Atrox, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5A very good tools! There is a problem in the new version. The tags are not displayed in order. when I close one tag, It will always jump to page 1, please fix it，Thank you！
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13871427, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5A promising extension. However I was looking for a way to download multiple links, such as what DownThemAll could do.
Croâ's review, about 4 months before this one, gives a way to just copy the URLs of the selected links: hold down the CTRL key before releasing the right mouse button.
With the copied URLs I can then download them using a command such as wget or curl.
For my particular web site of interest, Snap Links Plus allows me to interactively choose what links to download and then with a simple workaround I can download them.
- door Jamie, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5This does exactly what I needed it to do, and the best thing about it is that when you install it, it loads a page with really simple instructions on how to use, plus a testing ground. Most addons don't have helpful instructions like this. Thanks! :)
- door cec, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5There is no way to do anything other than open the selected links in new tabs. The author claims it can do many things including bookmark selected links.... not so.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13719386, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Perfect add on. After the big FF update my Multi Links add on didn't work anymore. So Snap links plus was the best alternative.
Would be great having a delay option before opening each new tab. Sometimes servers can't handle my speed :-).
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12458171, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5HOW DOES ONE CHOOSE what action this ext. will do? I don't want new tabs opened. I want to bookmark a group of selected links. This ext. is useless to me without INSTRUCTIONS!
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13666694, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Absolutely the best tool for both checkboxes and opening many links at once. The right click and drag is simply a wiser choice than selecting links manually in similar solutions.
- door donwolfani, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5only feature missing is the one i actually need. how do you tell it to mass download all links selected? I dont want to open 30 links as tabs before downloading manually
- door Mandy, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Good add on if you're looking at multiple sites. Doesn't seem to slow your computer down either which is a big help. So far it's been working perfectly and has really made things such as writing up essays and blogs a lot easier.