- Waardering: 5 van 5Where's the option which allows me to copy to clipboard? When i select the links it only open in new tab :(
- Waardering: 3 van 5if u add ( open links delay option) and select shortcut (ctrl+right click) to select and deselect some links t will be awesome
- Waardering: 4 van 5only feature missing is the one i actually need. how do you tell it to mass download all links selected? I dont want to open 30 links as tabs before downloading manually
- Waardering: 5 van 5linkclump
- Waardering: 5 van 5Good add on if you're looking at multiple sites. Doesn't seem to slow your computer down either which is a big help. So far it's been working perfectly and has really made things such as writing up essays and blogs a lot easier.
- Waardering: 3 van 5Please please consider letting us add a key combination for this to trigger. I use firegestures with my right mouse button. With your old version I could use shift in combination to have this the drag mode trigger.
- Waardering: 5 van 5Amazing
- Waardering: 3 van 5I have not yet been able to use this extension because as soon as I added it, I can't use right clicking links in Google Maps. Disable it and Google Maps works again. Will review it fixed.
- Waardering: 2 van 5Good addon but has 3 major issues:
1. No way to either invoke it or disable it by pressing CTRL or ALT key.
2. No time out to cancel the action - if you right click it will start working and keep working and there is no way to cancel - typically gestures (for e.g., Foxy gestures) would time out after a certain period and the value is customizable
3. Interferes with gestures addons such as Foxy Gestures that use right clicks as well. The interference is quite huge as you invariably end up removing the add-on unfortunately.
I hope these can be addressed at some point. In the meantime, if opening multiple links is what you are looking for, you may use:
Open Links in Tabs or FoxyLink addons.
- Waardering: 3 van 5On Firefox Quantum (57) it works in some page(s) it won't in other(s)...
ex.. works in https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/, but it doesn't in https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
- Waardering: 1 van 5Doesn't work for me on 57 either.
Could be that it interacts with so many other extensions that use the mouse. Should be able to use modifiers (lCtrl-, Alt-, Shift-) to determine when its functionality is activated.
- Waardering: 5 van 5To the guy below, It absolutely works with 57, your issue must be somewhere else. I was actually looking for a right click context menu add-on that would allow me to "open link in background tab" when I stumbled upon this one...fantastic! Just had to switch off the tab focus option and this is even better than what I was searching for. Great work and thanks!
- Waardering: 1 van 5Does not work... Firefox 57
- Waardering: 3 van 5Kind of works.
As a bonus, you can copy the full URLs of the links in clipboard.
To do so:
1. start the lasso by dragging a box while pressing right mouse button
2. then keep pressed the CTRL key
3. finaly expand the box to include the links you want to copy
4. and release the mouse button and the keyboard
The target URLs are now in the clipboard, in the form
It's possible to apply the same trick with the Alt key, to bypass the link filtering.
- Waardering: 5 van 5Es muy interesante,le doy t ESTRELLAS
- Waardering: 5 van 5超级好用
- Waardering: 4 van 5I really love it.
But I am missing one functionality. I would appreciate if Snap Link Plus would automatically scroll when reaching the border of the window. This would be extremely useful when multi selecting lists which are wider than the maximum possible window on screen.
I used a multi selection capable of this feature but it does not work with FF 57.