Waardering: 4,1 van 5
4,1 sterren van 5
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12624484, 11 dagen geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Firefox USED to have open multiple links in multiple tabs, but no more. That created havoc with my workflow.
This replaces that and works just as fine.
I did try the multiple check boxes and radio buttons. it works fine with left to right selection on their test page, but not from right to left to select the last two choices only.
Not quite perfected yet. so only 4 starts.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 11707642, 12 dagen geledenWaardering: 2 van 5Ok, you can open a thousand links at once, but what's the use of it, if half the links you open fail to load properly (even if you open only a few) and you have to type F5 to see what's been opened ???
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12724728, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Fills a great niche requirement. Simply fantastic.
For anyone having trouble, try setting it to a different button in the settings. I'm using alt+left-click.
- door Jeff, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I came from Chrome looking for a plugin similar to one I LOVED over there and this was it. The right click is a bit of an issue as it conflicts with the context menu, but I'm learning to work around it!
- door Robert Noyce, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Works exactly as described. Saves me HOURS of time, I normally read many papers, forums, etc., that require too many clicks to open links, with this app I cut my reading time far over 1 hour, now all I do is scroll and close tabs. Superb.