- Waardering: 1 van 5Warning: when writing WordPress posts on a private blog, this add-on injects code into the posts! So this add-on is malicious and should not be used by webmasters. The issue has been reported here, but the bug has been closed without a solution. So I give it 1 star, but actually it doesn't deserve any star, as it's malicious!
This is the code I found in my WordPress posts:
- Waardering: 5 van 5Wonderful. Thanks to developer.
- Waardering: 5 van 5is good
- Waardering: 1 van 5There is a serious issue. This addon injects code to any html input window. It does not appear to be malicious, but NO addon should be adding html code to a users input. We need to continually remember to disable this addon when not in use. So annoying!
- Waardering: 5 van 5Extremely easy and simple to use for those who likes to keep things simple.
- Waardering: 4 van 5The new version 3.1.7 has a bug of not letting the addon uncheck "Show the number of selected links" option.
Also, I wish it can support smart detection of the selected links in order to ignore the related links while focusing on the main ones, which would be so useful in the case of Google search results & such.