Waardering: 4,1 van 5
4,1 sterren van 5
- door David , 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Rated 1 star to get someone's attention. :) It's not working at all (no rectangle) and what ever settings I choose in the options it does not save them. I am using Firefox 52.5.3. ESR so maybe that has something to do with. I used to use this all the time back in the good ole days.
Revised a billion times because I can't type worth darn!
- door KaxLon, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Wow! How many times, no, years have I been frustrated over the lack of "open these links"-function in web browsers.
Thank you so much for making this add-on! =)
PS. This tool paired with a session tool for tabs makes for a powerful combination.
Once again, thank you so much!
Edit: The addon didn't work at first. Seems CTRL is used by something else on my PC. With ALT + LEFT MOUSE it works like a charm! =)
Edit 2: Or just right click without modifier.
- door aurimilky, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I start using this add-on yesterday and I love it. Only con is that I wish it would skip the websites on google.ru that I have already visited. e.g. skip purple links. But over all very nice add-on.
- door dotch, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Warning: when writing WordPress posts on a private blog, this add-on injects code into the posts! So this add-on is malicious and should not be used by webmasters. The issue has been reported here, but the bug has been closed without a solution. So I give it 1 star, but actually it doesn't deserve any star, as it's malicious!
This is the code I found in my WordPress posts:
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15266323, 5 maanden geledenWaardering: 3 van 5v3.1.7 will not work on FF 52.9.0 ESR (last non multi process version). No mouse button will activate the selecting rectangle and any changes to options revert to default settings.
v3.1.6 will give me a rectangle, but it won't scroll down the page when I drag the mouse below the screen.
v3.1.5 will, like 3.1.6, let me select links, and will scroll when I drag the mouse below the screen, but it won't scroll when I use the down arrow or the mouse wheel.
This has been my favorite extension for a long time. While I'm sure that it most likely plays nicely with multi-process FF, is there any way you could get a working version for those of us who can't upgrade? v3.1.5 with the ability to scroll down the page with the down arrow would be immensely invaluable. Thanks.