Download Mozilla Firefox, een snelle, gratis manier om op het Web te surfen, om de duizenden hier beschikbare add-ons te proberen!Sluiten
Welkom bij Firefox Add-ons.
Maak een keuze uit duizenden extra functies en stijlen om Firefox van uzelf te maken.Sluiten
door Ashley Baldock
IP address information for Firefox. SixOrNot is an icon-based display of IPv6 availability and utilisation also providing a listing of domain names and IP addresses involved in loading web pages.
Over deze add-on
- Information comes from both the DNS entries of the servers contacted to load page elements and from the connections Firefox makes to those servers - providing the most complete information possible.
- The icon can be shown either in the address bar or as a toolbar button (which can be customized to many locations in the Firefox interface).
- This addon does not consult with any external service to determine your own IP address, avoiding any privacy concerns arising from such behaviour. Sixornot makes use of your OS's native DNS resolution capability which permits a more accurate assessment of your IPv4/IPv6 connectivity.
- By looking at both the DNS entries for a domain and the IP version used to make connections to it Sixornot can see when you are connecting via IPv4, but the remote site has the capability to be contacted via IPv6 - useful for those interested in whether sites are IPv6-capable but are not on an IPv6 connection themselves.
- DNS and IP address information can be copied to the clipboard by clicking on entries.
- Version 2 adds information about security (TLS status) for all the servers contacted in loading a page, along with more detailed information about whether connections used a proxy
Version 2.0.2 fixes a couple of annoying bugs, and bumps compatibility to Firefox 50+.
E10S: SixOrNot should be fully working with multiprocess Firefox, please do let me know if anything seems broken.
- Fixes issue with window IDs not being tracked correctly, occasionally leading to results for a previous page appearing as part of the current one's results.
Deze add-on is niet compatibel met uw versie van Firefox vanwege het volgende: