Download Mozilla Firefox, een snelle, gratis manier om op het Web te surfen, om de duizenden hier beschikbare add-ons te proberen!Sluiten
Welkom bij Firefox Add-ons.
Maak een keuze uit duizenden extra functies en stijlen om Firefox van uzelf te maken.Sluiten
Over deze add-on
· Create screenshot of webpage - visible / full page / custom region, save image in JPG or PNG;
· Use toolbar button, context menu or hotkeys;
· Images automatically named by current title and datetime;
· Lightweight, no uploading or other unnecessary functionality;
Note: this is fixed version of original extension Screenshoter by Alexei Matveev...
- fixes due Firefox 18+ API changes.
- [Request by CeeDuke] Added new option - enable/disable FF Download Manager integration;
- Date/time in filename separated by "_", digits are zero prefixed;
- Context menu now has icon;
- Added JPG image format quality option;
- [Request by CeeDuke] Added new option - display Popup notification on file save (FF 12+);
- Selection region fixed to work properly with scrollbars;
- Toolbar button recoded to use regular style and functionality (so use Toolbar Customize option to re-add/remove button);
- Code cleanup, Options dialog recode and minor fixes in file name;
- Fixed compatiblity with older versions (Firefox 3.0-7.x - JPG quality option is not supported).
- Minor fixes when JS Strict option is On; JPG default quality changed to 0.92;
- [Request by CeeDuke] ESC key allows to cancel Select by region process.
- [Request by Nils] Option to disable submenu in context menu;
- [Request by CeeDuke] Show [width x height] when making selection;
- Option to choose basic filenaming template (date, title_date, domain_date);
- Localization and french translation (provided by Goofy);
- Few fixes and title/domain sanitization;
- Show error popup if Firefox failed canvas.drawWindow() call (i.e. 6000x8000px);
- Added Italian translation (by francesco.sampoli);
- "Selection" hotkey changed to CTRL+SHIFT+K (CTRL+SHIFT+M allready used by FF Responsive Design View tool);
- Recoded selection box calculation to support page scrolling;
- Some minor fixes;
- [Request] Options dialog now supports changable hotkeys;
- Fix: mousedown (selection) event wasn't removed;
- Fix: Save canvas at Browser Zoom level;
- Some minor fixes;
- Fix: Workaround for FF17 bug - selection failed when page had a block with contenteditable="true";
- Updated code to work with FF36 API changes;
- Some minor fixes/compatibility changes;
- Renamed "onButtonClick" method (FF 51 validation incorrectly detects this method name as DOM method);
(Posting fixed version since author has disappeared for over 2 years and not possible to contact him)