door Rix_net, 4 maanden geleden
Waardering: 2 van 5
It's a good extension. But it doesn't work very well in Firefox. It stops working after some time. This has happened to me for years. I haven't used it for a while and now that I reinstalled it stopped working after two months. It's a great extension, but it has this problem.
- door IcyMint, 25 dagen geledenWaardering: 1 van 5The screenshot feature works fine but the screen record feature is broken, it records the screen for 7 seconds and then it just stops and shows a still screen like I trimmed the rest and added a image to replace it. I expected a better screen recorder. If you want a extension for screenshot then just use the default Firefox screenshot feature, it's better than this extension. High price, broken features.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15119382, één maand geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Best screen grabber out there. Some www make capture difficult with their coding but its not ASS fault, I have always been able to find a work around. Wish it was updated more.
- door Quid, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Very helpful for things like recipes (you can crop out the stories and only save the actual recipe), saving long threaded comments, or other things that are challenging to archive in anything other than a screencap.
- door vis0, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Its one of the most correctly updated apps I've ever experienced. Means its very human friendly. My worry is that it goes $wareware (all pay). Here an idea to keep the basics free. Allow users to tic ON ADS onto the edges of some of the saved photos. User is given a choice of AD types. DO NOT link to any google or mega AD supplier. Could be a highlightable txt thus copy n paste key words which in search leads towards AD page, but NOT a link.
- door Isa, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Free account has a 5 min restriction for video screen recording. I was ok about paying a fee if it was a good service. I wanted to make a try before engagement, to see if it was working well. But even with free account, i am obliged to create account. Then, i discovered that My videos are on Their cloud... I can't download them directly to My computer...? So i decided to delete.
- door Angelite44, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I have used the Awesome Screenshot for quite a while now and I love it! I have never had any problems with it. I always get the screenshot that I want. It is easy to use and dependable!!
- door Bigfoot, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Why and how have we gotten to the point that we dont own anything, we allow ourselves to pay a subscription to junk. remember when we bought a PC game (or mac for those other folks ;), for about $40 and aside from giving your sxchool friends a copy it then belonged to 'us', the whole game wihtout a dollar package here and a monthly payment there. I can just take a picture of my screen with my phjone or my actual camera rather then allow myself to be another reason for this madness to continue. sorry for my rant im just fed up with the greed
- door justdave, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5It works well as a screen capture. However the record function requires you to create account and save to their cloud. I don't want to save to someones cloud I want to save to computer to a folder I decide on. I'm not into sharing personal info with companies.
- door Benny, 4 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I've only used the screenshot feature. Yes, there are sometimes minor glitches. But, all in all, this is a useful extension that let's you do things that are more difficult with the built-in capabilities.