- door Nova6K0, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Basically it doesn't work to save images at full size. Especially when in the HTML code of the web, the urls do not appear directly.
For example. If the code of a website is of the type:
var storage = "regular expression"
var file = "file.jpg", "file2.jpg", "file3.jpg" ...
url = storage + file
Cannot find full size images. Since the images only appear as thumbnails. Where clicking the full image appears.
- door Brown Ghost, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Thanks, like it, BUT, many things simply don't work.
Filter by size, or dimension does not work at all
Also regular expression, those * have no effect, actually when you make a * it stops looking at all..
But again, free plugin, cant complain, Thanks again :)
- door Yuric-a, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Amazing. But this is not my needs. If the download will be download at images, I will happy.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14807431, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5In this moment this extension not work so good with page were you need log in (protected with userh & pass).
After save the first round of images you will see that you need relog-in to the protect site for keeping save more images. So this need to fix with very urgency.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13131033, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Worked for Firefox (Adblock Browser) on Android, but was extremely clunky. All the unnecessary options should be hidden by default. The UI elements, like checkboxes should be bigger. The progress bar that says "saving" should be renamed "retrieving" as it doesn't actually save until you scroll down to the bottom of the panel and click "save". The Gallery should let you select images by clicking on them instead of a tiny checkbox. Gallery ought to be the default view.
In the end, this did work. I was able to retrieve an image that Google Books wasn't letting me get a context menu to save. However, it would have been easier to just use the save media option from Firefox's built-in Page Info (control-I) on a desktop than to struggle with this extension.
- door tar, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Works well for downloading images displayed on a web page. It would be much more useful if it also handled thumbnails - download the image linked to by the thumbnail displayed on the page, not the thumbnail itself.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14604512, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5A really good image downloader, in general, with all necessary filter options.
However, sometimes the program seems to be catching multiple images (say 50) but the zip file only ends up with a few (like 5) of them.
- door Diogenes, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 3 van 5Firstly,this extension works fine on most sites I've visited. However,it's the only extension or PC app I have that ALWAYS has Malwarebytes Pro throwing up a succession of blocked fraudulent sites such as:
cdn.adstract.com softexcellence.com survey-smiles.com track.freemmo.com friendlyduck.com along with others whose urls I can't remember right now,which is why I've knocked a couple of stars off. The PC is fully scanned early every morning for malware etc. and fortunately it appears nothing has got through....yet. I'd drop this (and others) in a heartbeat if ever Dta reappears in useable form,which seems increasingly unlikely,but it does the job for now.