Waardering: 4,1 van 5
4,1 sterren van 5
door Thijs, 6 jaar geleden
Waardering: 5 van 5
At our SAML based federation, we use this plugin extensively to study and debug SAML authentication flows between various IdP's, SP's and our gateway. We also recommend it to our customers, as well as service providers and developers as an insightful way to understand the SAML flow and identify the source of compatibility problems between products. The im/export functionality allows us to help debugging problems that we ourselves are not experiencing. Extremely useful and a huge timesaver.
- door cartland, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Very good. This can also track WS-FED authentication. It also functions in cases where BURP, for reasons I haven't figured out, seems to interfere with the authentication flow.
- door varun.fulcrum29, één jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I have used this for retrieving the SAML Assertion sent from the IDP Initiated Sign-On from Microsoft ADFS. It worked very smoothly and intuitively. Great Tool to keep at your disposal as a developer or security consultant for when such requirements pop up.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15145355, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5i m unable to download SAML Tracer it is giving error message that " Installation aborted because the add on appears to be corrupted " plzz help in this
- door Nichlas, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5It would definitely be worth 5 starts if the maximize button worked. - Please added this small feature.
Moreover it would be really awesome if you could (with the key) decrypt the saml data!
Thanks for an awesome program
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14564456, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Very useful for developers who have developed a saml service provider and want to verify in real time the SAML tokens that are exchanged with an identity provider.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14184469, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Our work site has banned downloading add-ons or any other software for reasonable security reasons.
Is there a way to download the file as a zip or any other form and then I can email it and then extract and install it (yes there is a minor loophole with zip files :))