- door NotCompatible, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5You cannot play a sound if a download was aborted.
Automatic resumption of downloads is unfortunately missing.
I often deal with aborts at cdn-hw.gog.com.
Man kann keinen Klang abspielen lassen, wenn ein Download abgebrochen wurde.
Automatische Wiederaufnahme von Downloads fehlt leider.
Habe bei cdn-hw.gog.com öfters mit Abbrüchen zu tun.
- door Art of Walls, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5A great add-on.
Only problem I see is the status bar overlaps the page content instead of being below it just like the original download statusbar did. Many times this is very inconvenient.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14380178, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Great add-on, but missing auto resume feature. Please add feature to detect download timeout.
Currently, a download could hang for hours and would not re-try. While all other queued downloads would be put on hold.
Need ability to detect timeout and allow auto pause and resume download. Current work around is to manually pause and resume by hand, which is not convenient if you queue up a lot of files for unattended hours of download. The add-on should time-out if no download data received (set by user), and automatically force a resume/re-try.
- door Fleet Command, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I am impressed. At first, I thought it is just a status bar, but it is a full package.
Still, the way it writes date and time irks me. (I understand I may be a little too picky in this area.) I think an app or add-on must query Windows for the user's regional preferences. That aside, however, why professionally accepted styles like "January 12, 2018", "12 January 2018", "2018-01-12" (RFC 3339) are not used? And why are date and time separated by a dash (" - ")? They should be separated by a comma and a space (", ").
EDIT: It is a little confusing that a developer can reply to reviewer but the reviewer cannot reply back. Anyway... I know about those settings areas the developer mentioned. Yet, even utilizing those, it is impossible to customize the date and time format beyond some pre-chosen options, all of which are poor.
- door rstp14, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Когда пытаюсь проверить контрольную сумму файла, пишет "пожалуйста, подождите" и стоит на 0% бесконечно. Антивирусная проверка тоже не работает. Браузер Firefox 61.0 (64-бит). Операционная система Windows 8.1 профессиональная.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12399087, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Please add an option to rename the downloaded file.
P.S. Before printing a page, you must hide the bar to prevent it from appearing on the printed page.
- door gianni, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5How do I disable the popup that shows "click here to run this file"? That's very annoying, and it is enabled by default. Why would anyone want that? That's not a standard firefox message, so why add clutter to clutter?
You say that it's not possible to disable it. Would it be possible to contact mozilla to force a modification?
Another thing. The statusbar, when on the bottom, covers important elements of many sites, for example gmail. Why is the option to reduce the maximum height of the status bar disabled? All the other options work, that is the only greyed one.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14040253, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5All I wanted was to make simultaneous download to one. Even after setting it up Queue mode, it still downloads
Edit : Skip the queue for files that are smaller than 5000KB / I Set it to zero now and it worked
the file i was trying to download was 17GB
- door The Beard Below My Chin, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5It's Download Statusbar updated and maintained for Quantum.
It is uglier than the default download manager that's for sure. The color gradients really date this addon. But provides more info like full url and checksum and virus total which is a nice touch. I'm getting basic tooltip instead of info popup in the mini download preview
- door ExE Boss, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Glad to see this extension back, although the fact that the download status bar stylesheets are still injected into the page even with status bar mode disabled causes privacy issues, see https://bugzil.la/1372288 for more details.
- door Ronald, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Thanks for porting S3 at Quantum.
In the bar I cannot open finished files with a double click like in earlier versions...
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13635560, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Nice addon, but it has a minor bug when using it in Gmail.
The bottom of the page gets overlaped by the status bar, instead of pushed up.
Its specially noticeable when composing a new mail, because the bottom bar gets covered (the one with the send, format, attachment, discard, etc options).
It also affects the left-bottom buttons of gmail, the ones with the hangouts conversations and contacts.
For another issue, the toolbar button seems to do nothing. It doesn't show my current downloads, it just shows a big "downloads" button, a narrow "delete" button, and an empty list. Isn't it supposed to show the same downloads as the bar?
I hope you can fix those small bugs.
Otherwise nice addon!