- door Pierre de Grenoble (France), één maand geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I don't use the extension that much as I do not often download on the Internet but I appreciate to handle my few download in a much better way that I could with the minimalist download function integrated in Firefox. It has powerful features and a nice customizable interface. Just one concern for me: it prevents my browser to work correctly on Virustotal.com and this has been an issue for more than one year according to previous posters. My best workaround is to disable it in private browsing then to open a private window to use the Virustotal.com site. Not a big deal but really annoying...
- door Firefox-gebruiker 12531706, 2 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Unfortunately, broken since Firefox revamped the downloads menu integration. (Firefox 98.0.1 at the moment).
Basically, control-J exclusively loads the default downloads window, no S3 shortcut works anymore, and the extension doesn't "catch" downloads anymore.
Sorry to have to report that!
- door Skywoolf, 6 maanden geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Just a minor problem. Some web pages have important data in the last line at the bottom of pages. Download Manager blocks the view of this line and has to be closed to see what is there. Not a big deal but a nice improvement if you can avoid it.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar6 maanden geleden geplaatstSettings -> General -> Download Bar Mode -> Hide Download Bar on following web pages
Settings -> General -> Features -> Hotkeys -> Show/Hide Download Bar
- door harl windwolf, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5This works well and is helpful altogether, BUT I'd really prefer if it were possible for it to be put on a separate bar without it having to append code to every page.
I know this isn't this extension's fault and a limitation that came with Mozilla's transition to WebExtensions..
The appended bar sadly overlaps the URL tooltips when they're shown at the bottom of the page as well (which is the default behaviour for Firefox).
Also, it's missing an option to disable the dialogue that pops up whenever a file is opened or executed directly from the bar. The dialogue counts as an actual window that is then added to the list of closed windows. We should avoid that.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 16793203, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Всё ещё не исправлено!
Проблемы на сайте https://www.virustotal.com
При отключении этого AddOn-a, сайт работает нормально.
Still not fixed!
Problems on the site https://www.virustotal.com
If you disable this AddOn, the site works fine.
- door Matimail, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5efficace et puissante (possibilité de scanner les liens de TOUS les onglets ouverts !) mais ergonomie pas évidente tout de même.
mais demande trop de droits dans le navigateur.
- door Fredisland, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5EXCELLENT extension. But I had to deactive it because there is a strange conflict with VirusTotal website : it's impossible to connect with his account. With the extension deactivated, no problem.
- door EMDN, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I love the extension, all its functions are great for me, but I would like to know how to make the progress bar appear, when I download a file it would be assumed that I should load the percentage but it stays at 0% and when it finishes it says 100%, also when I download something it doesn't tell me how much time is left.
- door Davide Zanini, één jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5Estensione molto bella e fatta bene, si possono gestire i download molto comodamente, l'unica cosa che chiederei agli sviluppatori è di mettere un funzione in cui si possono mettere in pausa i download e farli riprendere ad un orario specificato dall'utente. Per il resto è ottima.
Se mettete questa funzione metto 5 stelle
- door Howard, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 4 van 5I like that it somewhat replicates the behavior of Chrome's downloads, and it works quite well. The one thing I don't like is that I have to manually clear the bar each time (or each day) by right clicking and selecting from the context menu. I wish it just happened automatically after a successful download and file opening, or after an hour, or at minimum with a keyboard shortcut. Not a huge deal, but an inconvenience nonetheless.