- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 5635708, 4 jaar geledenI have been using Roboform for quite a few years; approx. 24yrs. I have enjoyed using until now. There seems to be a problem with filling forms when I am on the internet. When I click to fill a form; I get the message that "No fields have been detected or something like that. Annoying. I even attempted to fill out a renewal form just a few minutes ago and I rec'd that msg. I then have to manually fill in form. At times when I want a login saved; it only saves pswrd. or user. What changed? Whoever is setting up this app is not Old School Roboform, throwing out the baby with the bath water.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14384963, 4 jaar geledenIt works but not user friendly and not well thought through.
To generate a new password, I need to open a new app, rather than using the already open roboform extension.
I need to go into edit mode for nearly every site, just to grab the password.
Autologon rarely works.
Major trouble handling multiple Airbnb accounts
- Waardering: 3 van 5door JESSIE SCOTT, 4 jaar geledenAgain, Not adding new passwords. Existing passwords great.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13807280, 4 jaar geledenWorks well, just a couple of things I don't like about it. 1) Way too many updates, seems like every other or every 2 days there is another update. 2) It hijacks your browser's ability to save passwords (Chrome and Firefox). 3) Safari (Mac) no longer supports this add on.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door howiem, 5 jaar geledenIt is very slow to load the login and very slow (20-30 seconds) to load logins in a sandboxed browser (sandboxie.com)
It does not always fill login information correctly and sometimes pressing the alt key does not result in remembering a login
Having said that and having been a long time user, I do like the features
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14114050, 5 jaar geledenWill report later if required following using the Firefox extension
- Waardering: 3 van 5door CAppledore, 5 jaar geledenRoboForm was appearing to bog down Firefox so much that pages would become stuck, I eventually had to disable it. I'm going to try Roboform again with its new release.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door jowwww, 5 jaar geledenA real pw manager should not connect to the net at all. period.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 6654254, 5 jaar geledenTaking a long time to make add-on available on the menu bar.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13605405, 5 jaar geledenJ'utilise Roboform depuis des années (>10 ans) et j'en suis très satisfait. Mais l'apparition de la barre de menus est de plus en plus difficile à obtenir ! Au 10/01, c'est impossible !!!
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Charlieshull, 5 jaar geledenIm not sure whats going on. I need more experience on this vesion.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Mark, 5 jaar geledensorry, i'am a big fan of roboform, but since i decided to give gxxgle a kick under his behind and switched to Firefox, i had to find out that there is no support in firefox Android :-( i really hope it will come soon.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Dimitar Dimitrov, 5 jaar geledenThe app is useful overall but I experience lagging sometimes; Also the whole software looks a bit outdated, it can be improved
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 11233054, 5 jaar geledenSe borra el usuario y contraseña para entrar a Roboform cuando borras el historial y las cookies, y Firefox no permite guardar este usuario y contraseña.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13936480, 5 jaar geledenNot able to get it to work on some sites. Requires multi logins
- Waardering: 3 van 5door STEWART, 5 jaar geledenI don't like having to log in to this password manager every five minutes. The login requirement is excessive.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13849537, 5 jaar geledenAll is good just having problems getting ROBOFORM to be loaded on all applications like "FireFox" "Google" & "Microsoft Edge" all at the same time. I am only able to have it running or loaded on one application at a time which realy sucks.