- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14491272, 5 jaar geledenI purchased Roboform but everytime I have to reinstall it bcause of computer problems I keep getting the free version. Other than that I have come to rely on Roboform because I have so many to remember which, I guess, is not aq
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14429394, 5 jaar geledenFirefox plugin is really buggy comparing to Chrome one. It was constantly restarting and finally after last update stopped working at all. I can't even popup the window with master password. After click plugin button on the toolbar i see only "Roboform is loading..." for ever.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14322322, 5 jaar geledenIt has lost many of it's features that made it indispensable. To start off the toolbar doesn't work with all the browsers it once did. If I'm mistaken please tell me and give me a step by step instruction to get the Roboform toolbar
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13938228, 6 jaar geledenHow do I add Roboform to my chrome browser?
I can't use it as it is only adding to the Firefox browser...
How do I fix this problem?
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14002902, 6 jaar geledenIn previous years, I have had an excellent experience. For the past 18 mos-2 years, it has been terrible. Maybe I am not doing something correct with Firefox, but I have had to do a workaround to even get the list. I am constantly having to get new passwords because the previous ones do not work once I have them. Nothing is automatic any more, i.e., my password is never automatically filled. I plan on getting something new when I have a chance.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13926824, 6 jaar geledenIt used to work fine, but now when a password is asked for, the app asks me to log in to it with my Roboform password and do some selections. This makes it worse than loading the applications password directly.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Client, 6 jaar geledenWill... the app still need a Lot of modifications and addition to claim to be the number One password manager
I can give few example, -- Labels (labeling the passcard) , -- Reset date for particular logins ...
- Waardering: 2 van 5door RG, 6 jaar geledenThis add-on hides the search window of Firefox. Makes it very frustrating. You have to disable RoboForm to see the Firefox search window, then remember to re-enable it. Extremely annoying.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 13658842, 6 jaar geledenThis used to be a great application for book marking, passwords and safe-notes.
Now it is a over complicated not user friendly t all.
On my own personal computer at home I have to keep entering password access to Roboform - WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A PASSWORD SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP ENTERING A PASSWORD FOR?
I understand for business etc, but why not5 let the customer choose how tight he needs his passwords.
I used to use ROBOFORM for notes and comments regarding sites, access and pricing comparisons etc.
It is just ridiculous for a single user who has paid (previously) for a lifetime license.
And now I find myself looking at LAST PASS
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12724962, 6 jaar geledenThe major problem I see with Roboform lower toolbar is it covers up the Foxfire status bar where link URLs are normally displayed. This is a significant problem as viewing the link URL before clicking on it is a security feature of Firefox. The Roboform lower toolbar must be closed to see the Foxfire status bar and while closing the toolbar takes one click, it takes three clicks to open it up again.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 12393914, 6 jaar geledenI've used and paid for Roboform for many years. I resisted the Roboform Foxfire v57 compatible add-on for many months while it was gradually improved. It now seems to have regain the functionality of the old Foxfire Roboform add-on toolbar.
The major problem I see with Roboform lower toolbar is it covers up the Foxfire status bar where link URLs are normally displayed. This is a significant problem as viewing the link URL before clicking on it is a security feature of Firefox. The Roboform lower toolbar must be closed to see the Foxfire status bar and while closing the toolbar takes one click. While it just takes Alt+R to reopen the Roboform lower toolbar, I wish there was a solution to allow Firefox's status bar to just remain visible to see a hyperlink destination URL without having tho toggle the Roboform lower toolbar.
I've noticed that since COVID-19 Siber Systems support and development has dwindled from bad to non existent. This current extension is only available in a 32bit version.