- Waardering: 2 van 5door Rodion Borisov, 6 maanden geledenRefuses to translate several normal things. Can't translate bigger chunks of text. And even if I cut it to pieces, translations lack in Context a lot (get the pun here?).
Always takes sweet initialization time, when it really shouldn't - let me paste the damn thing first and then I'll wait all you want! Overengineered monstrosity.
It is inconvenient that I have to press the field yet again after swapping languages. Tab key navigation is very poor. Preferences aren't integrated with browser, which leaves a bad aftertaste.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door fixundfoxi, één jaar geledenUm die Funktionen gut zu nutzen, benötigst du ein Premiumabo. Ohne Anmeldung bekommst du nur sehr wenig Text übersetzt. Nach der Registrierung ist die angezeigte Textmenge nur unwesentlich größer. Reservo saugt eine Menge Daten für wenig Gegenleistung.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door Firefox-gebruiker 14652958, 4 jaar geledenReverso difines both "emotionell" and "emotional" as adjectives, the English "emotional". Unless both German words can be used interchangeably, there should be examples of when to use which word.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door PERCE-NEIGE, 4 jaar geledenMemory leaks, please fix them. I have a message from Firefox, in a yellow window, that one of the scripts of the extension slows down my browser. Needs more languages.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar4 jaar geleden geplaatstThank you for your feedback! We couldn't reproduce this issue. Could you please provide more details?
We are constantly working on improving translation quality and extension usability. We will add new translation directions soon.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door limur, 5 jaar geledenIt makes a lot of terrible translations. Sometimes the writers of Reverso translations are apparently amusing themselves by writing joke translations. It badly needs for the translations to be checked by an independent person.
Also it needs a way to report a bad translation. The built in reporting feature didn't work for me.
And it gets very slow sometimes.
It actually works better to open another tab for a dictionary and type in words to look up.
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar4 jaar geleden geplaatstThank you for your feedback! We have a large database of translations. We are permanently working on improving translation quality and extension usability. Feedback from users through build-in form helps a lot. Concerning extension slowing down, could you please provide more details: when does it happen, what are your settings?
- Waardering: 2 van 5door ikuranoff, 6 jaar geledenFirefox extension constantly switch translate settings to Rus->French. I DO NOT NEED FRENCH! Only ENG -> RUS and RUS -> ENG sometimes. Please add default language to the settings! This automatic switching is pissing me off!!!
Antwoord van ontwikkelaar6 jaar geleden geplaatstDear valued user,
thank you very much for your report. Your comments are of high value for us. You found the issue in our algorithm for target language determination. We will correct it as soon as possible and issue the new version. It will be updated automatically in your browser.
Thank you again,
Reverso Context development team