- door MS-DOS, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Works fine, but doesn't redirect some links at all until the page loaded from that not-redirected link is manually refreshed.I'm kind of at the mercy of the webRequest API that Firefox provides there. I redirect every request they pass to me, but don't really know why they wouldn't pass the requests you're mentioning to the extension.
- door Jacob Mischka, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Not sure why it seems like so many people are complaining.
Would be great if there were a way to automatically sync the configurations between firefox installs, but import/export works fine.
Thanks!Thanks, I'm glad you like the extension. Sync would be cool, but I'm not really working much on this anymore. Would welcome contributions from others though.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 6144846, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5Easy to configure, also able to export configurations
And it's already compatible with firefox 57+ since last year
What else would you want?
- door bugfix2, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I've planned to use this add-on as privacy tool, for discarding tracking tokens (like google "utm_source") from URL and bypassing "away scripts" (that counts what external URL user clicked).
Unfortunately, this add-on first visits unmodified address, and only if original page loaded, redirects to another page).
Thus, it's useless for privacy purpose.
P.S. Updated FF to 55.0.3, issue is gone.Normally it doesn't send a request to the original address. However, since FF 52 there' this bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1345893 which always sends a request to the original url first. It's fixed and should be released in Firefox 55 apparently.
- door ffuser, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5It works great! If you could just add support for firefox android, that would make it perfect. Currently I can't find any way to enter rules on Android. Thanks :)
Or make the code open source, so others can do it. I can't access the code provided in the link. It says access denied.
- door Charles Kong, 5 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5I'm running this with FF v50 32-bit. Works great! I use it so 2 more URLs end up at 1 to eliminate duplicate entries in LastPass. (For example, http://10.1.2.3->http://realhost and http://alias->http://realhost. Then, save only a login entry for "realhost".)
- door Firefox-gebruiker 10353549, 5 jaar geledenWaardering: 5 van 5This was a great addon but it doesn't work on Firefox Developer Edition 51.0a2. Although Developer Edition may not officially be supported but does anyone know a solution for this?
Updated on Nov 8:
Hi Einar, thank you for your reply and I'm sorry that the above behavior may have been because of my configuration issue. This addon works fine on Firefox Developer Edition 51.0a2.