- Waardering: 4 van 5door Rick-0, 11 dagen geledenThis works very well, but you DO have to look for how to use regular expressions without direct links to instructions.
The author/maintainer seems to have passed away sometime between 12/2021 and 9/2022, so unless/until someone else takes over, I'd say no more updates.
- Waardering: 3 van 5door user, 18 dagen geledenHas potential to be a really useful add-on but comes without builtin redirects even for popular website like Steam. https://pastebin.com/m81NLcjE.
Users have do to nearly everything themself or import some existing solutions from everywhere. Not convenient.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door Ivan, 3 maanden geledenDark theme makes redirect statuses confusing. Brain expects that brightened sections are enabled and darkened are disabled, in actuality it's text colors that show that.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door atagliaf, 5 maanden geledenWorks exactly as expected. I use it to redirect word look ups from readers and word editors to my preferred dictionary. Thank you for creating this!!
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Abhinav1217, 7 maanden geledenAmazing addon, Does exactly what it says. Help section could be simplified ( for example adding a tl;dr) for non-technical person, maybe could be slightly better formatted. But it isn't too hard to understand in few minutes.
It is one of those addons which you won't need until you need it. For me it saved me a lot of headache, and its only been few minutes since I found out about this.
- Waardering: 2 van 5door raizuna, 7 maanden geledenDoes not work how I want/need it to. I just want a redirect from https://www.youtube.com/feed/subscriptions or /subscriptions?flow=1 to ?flow=2 which can work the first time but clicking other menus makes the app get stuck in redirect loop a few times before settling down back on the subs page.
Probably YouTube's fault because all they ever do nowadays is make changes that piss people off or break certain aspects of their platform.
- Waardering: 4 van 5door juan riccio, 7 maanden geledenTHANKS for this extension! I use to avoid the "new" Reddit and its click traps - I much prefer the old.reddit site.
The extension works, but it's a little difficult to use - which is all right: given the power it gives us, it's only normal we have to learn a bit about wildcards or regexps.
BUT I have a request: a link to the HELP page in the ADD REDIRECT page. It's unconvenient to have to close the editing tab just to look at help for syntax etc. Just my 2 cents.
- Waardering: 5 van 5door Dan Caprine, 7 maanden geledenGreat for redirecting YouTube shorts to regular videos. I use the following:
Advanced: Main window (address bar), IFrames, Objects (e.g. Flash content, Java applets), XMLHttpRequests (Ajax), HistoryState