- door stapuft, 3 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5with the newest version of this previously working extension, it breaks a good 80-90% of websites, from google voice and gmail getting stuck in a loading loop, to things like capchas just not working at all, because they load forever. uninstalling until this is fixed.
- door Mach Fiver, 10 maanden geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Pretty crappy that in order to blacklist a site automatically that it turns off the blocker for all other websites not listed in the blacklist. And you only have to trust once and you aren't bothered with a blocking pop-up notification again unless you manually go and remove that site from the whitelist. But if a website is using touch page a few times anywhere on the page or even scroll down the page a little and triggers pop-up after pop-up driving you crazy with how often you have to deny each and every time before the page loads to a link you did press but also triggers a popup untill you manually clear the pop-up hey maybe after the 20th time i might have wanted that one or that I visit the site so often and have denied all of them you could just take my effen word that I never want to see any of the sites harrassing spam popups that direct me to gambling websites or to foxy russian porn star dating sites of lonely bimbos that can't get enough of blowjobs and making sandwiches and all sorts of crazy stuff for FREE I know right I'd have to be mad not to be into that? I mean big boobs and parts that could keep your arms warm both of them at the same time to way past the elbow. Sigh NIGHTMARE I'm looking for a different pop-up blocker that actually stays strict on sites I can also select without having to whitelist the rest. You seriously couldn't write that code well enough so it didn't mess up evrything unless you whitelisted all the others. other than that glaring horror show your popup blocker cught that sites popups where others I tried failed to do. So Now I have to go search for one that does and doesn't act like yours.
- door Cyberknight, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Sounds like a good idea, but in practical use, it's not. For casual browsing, I guess it is probably useful, but for everything else, it just messes up. At work, I access documents on-line, which are opened as pop-ups (yes, it's stupid, but that's how it was designed and there is absolutely nothing I can do to change that and, because it's work, I have to deal with it, and for a good part of my day). White-listing my work's site didn't work, neither did the forceful open option (the pop-ups opened blank, because they were, actually, redirects from the add-on, so the site didn't trust them and, therefore, the access was denied). In the end, it caused more troubles than occasional pop-ups would.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14498287, één jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Yes it's strict - enough to break most web pages. If that doesn't bother you perhaps getting a prompt on every single web site you visit might. It bothered me. I found it far too invasive to be practical.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 15492135, 2 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Installed to block one nasty site. It failed. Otherwise was working as expected until I found that it blocked my banking website. Despite whitelisting the domain (citi.com) and everything else I could try, the only recourse was to disable the add-on.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13562564, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5after last update, doesn't work correctly
used to be the the best, now worthless on most sites. please correct!
had to re-install version 0.4.2
- door Firefox-gebruiker 14253315, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5after the update works incorrectly
shows an incomprehensible page on the livejourmal.com
impossible to show this page.
- door schaferatsprynet, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5Poorly documented. Loaded with techy jargon. Few to no examples given of what is considered a "popup" - no graphic representations. I am still bombarded with pop up boxes and dialog windows and request to spam with notifications despite "strict" labeling.
- door Firefox-gebruiker 13974072, 3 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE. I installed this to block pop-ups and instead "MY quick converter" has taken over my computer! Now I have to figure out how to uninstall all this crap. I thought this would be a trustworthy Firefox add-on. It is NOT!
- door Hazon, 4 jaar geledenWaardering: 1 van 5One star for version 0.4.2 that started to report all popups and new tabs to Web of Trust (WOT) by default, a company that sells user identifiable data to third parties. The usefulness of this feature is dubious, the countdown is poor usability, WOT is not a good measure of a popup being wanted and the privacy leakage is too great.